Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Dynamic instrument microphone provides high gain before feedback in demanding environments. It features a steel mesh grille for durability, shock mount to minimize transmission of unwanted noise, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
The Shure BETA®57A is a high output supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off–axis tone coloration.
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- 1 - A25D Stand Adapter
- 1 - 95A2050 5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter
- 1 - 26A21 Storage Bag
BETA 57A Videos
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Find An Answer
Christian Assembly church in Los Angeles, California, first began as a small prayer group of Italians during the Azusa Street Revival Movement in the early 1900s.