Two-Channel Networked Charging Station
Networked charging station allows handheld bodypack and boundary transmitters to charge in 1 port for each. Features include charge status indicators, charge status monitoring, transmitter linking, and overcharge protection to extend life cycles.
- Versatile microphone docking: MXWNCS 2 allows handheld, bodypack and boundary transmitters to charge in one port each
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LED’s on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing “link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
- MXWNCS2 attaches to wall or podium with included mount plate
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
With an interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge, MXW2/SM58 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
With an interchangeable SM86 microphone cartridge, MXW2/SM86 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
With an interchangeable VP68 microphone cartridge, MXW2/VP68 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
MXW1 Hybrid Bodypack Transmitter
MXW1 features both an integrated omnidirectional microphone and an input jack for connecting an earworn or lavalier microphone.
Boundary transmitter offers a low-profile design and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options for conferencing and presentation applications.
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
With an interchangeable BETA 58A® microphone cartridge, MXW2/BETA58 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.