Two-Channel Networked Charging Station
Networked charging station allows handheld, bodypack, and boundary transmitters to charge in 1 port for each. Features include charge status indicators, charge status monitoring, transmitter linking, and overcharge protection to extend life cycles.
- Versatile microphone docking: MXWNCS 2 allows handheld, bodypack and boundary transmitters to charge in one port each
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LED’s on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing “link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
- MXWNCS2 attaches to wall or podium with included mount plate
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
Find An Answer
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
With an interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge, MXW2/SM58 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
With an interchangeable SM86 microphone cartridge, MXW2/SM86 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
With an interchangeable VP68 microphone cartridge, MXW2/VP68 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
MXW1 features both an integrated omnidirectional microphone and an input jack for connecting an earworn or lavalier microphone.
Boundary transmitter offers a low-profile design and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options for conferencing and presentation applications.
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
With an interchangeable BETA 58A® microphone cartridge, MXW2/BETA58 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
In the course of the core renovation of the DIN e.V. conference center, the media technology was to be fundamentally redesigned and installed. In order to be able to distribute the video and audio signals across the entire DIN Berlin site, all 13 conference rooms in the building were to be equipped with new video conferencing technology.
Assogestioni - the representative association of the Italian investment management industry - upgraded their AV system with Microflex Advance and Microflex Wireless to achieve an improved hybrid working experience.
Innovation app development consultancy GreenTomato enters a new phase in journey together with Shure
Established in 2003, GreenTomato is a Hong Kong-based innovation consultancy specializing in provision of mobile enterprise solutions and mobile app development. Since its start-up days, the award-winning company has grown to a family of more than 500 talents located throughout Hong Kong, Tokyo and Guangzhou.