The Shure MXW6 is a boundary microphone transmitter compatible with Microflex Wireless Systems. With a low-profile design available in black or white and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options, the MXW6 allows flexible placement with excellent audio capture on any surface in front of one or multiple speakers. All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver pristine audio quality, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
- Available in two colors with two different polar patterns:
- MXW6/O: Black, Omnidirectonal ( R183B capsule)
- MXW6W/O: White, Omnidirectonal ( R183B capsule)
- MXW6/C: Black, Cardioid (R185B capsule)
- MXW6W/C: White, Cardioid (R185B capsule)
- Wide frequency response: Full range audio for clear voice transmission
- Microflex capsules: Well known and trusted Microflex sound signature
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Concealed power switch: Prevents accidental powering off
- Programmable mute button: Customise local or remote muting behavior per application, with options including push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and external control
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Wide working range: Reliable wireless coverage extends up to 160 feet (50 meters)
- Out of range alert: Emits beeping sound when range limit is exceeded
- Easy wireless linking: Assign the microphone to an Access Point channel by simply docking it in a Networked Charging Station and pressing “link”
- Advanced Li-ion batteries: Smart lithium-ion internal batteries provide up to 9 hours of continuous use, charge to full in 2 hours, and enable remote monitoring over the network of remaining runtime and charge status in hours and minutes
- Standby mode: Enabled remotely during periods of inactivity to significantly extend battery life when not in use
- Low-battery LED: Visually alerts when there is 30 minutes of charge remaining
- USB charging: Connects to any standard USB power source for “always on” usage
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
MXW1 Hybrid Bodypack Transmitter
MXW1 features both an integrated omnidirectional microphone and an input jack for connecting an earworn or lavalier microphone.
Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Capsule
With an interchangeable BETA 58A® microphone cartridge, MXW2/BETA58 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
With an interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge, MXW2/SM58 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Capsule
With an interchangeable SM86 microphone cartridge, MXW2/SM86 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
Handheld Transmitter with VP68 Capsule
With an interchangeable VP68 microphone cartridge, MXW2/VP68 features dual transmit antennas that maximize transmission strength based on the user’s hand placement.
Desktop Base Gooseneck Transmitter
MXW8 is compatible with 5", 10", and 15" Microflex® gooseneck microphones.
Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 4 channels.
Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 8 channels.