Wireless management network offers a spectrum management suite to integrate spectrum analysis, channel allocation, and device management. Features include Axient Spectrum Manager, Interference Detection, Frequency Diversity, and Wireless Workbench 6.
- Spectrum Management: Designed to continuously monitor, evaluate, prioritize, queue and assign compatible UHF frequencies, the Axient Spectrum Manager defines a new class of RF management tool.
- Interference Detection & Avoidance: Axient receivers can automatically detect interference and move to a clear, compatible frequency in a fraction of a second.
- Frequency Diversity: Enables simultaneous transmission on two independent frequencies to ensure seamless, uninterrupted audio for mission-critical transmitters in extreme RF settings.
- Transmitter Remote Control: The Axient ShowLink Access Point establishes a new-to-the-world capability in wireless microphones: comprehensive remote control of all transmitter parameters.
- Power Management: The Axient rechargeable power system sets new standards for real-time monitoring and lifecycle management of batteries and chargers.
- Wireless Workbench 6: WWB6 features an enhanced graphic user interface, tailored to support the breakthroughs in performance and networkability that Axient offers.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy to use and free to download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
RF can be both your sound system’s best friend and worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in any environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
Find An Answer
Wireless system masters the high pressure and extreme conditions of any large-scale touring or installation while delivering uncompromising audio.
Axient® Digital Wireless Microphone System
Unprecedented signal stability and audio clarity, plus flexible hardware options, advanced connectivity, and comprehensive control.