Supercardioid vocal microphone offers superior rejection of unwanted noise for clear reproduction of warm and accurate vocals in noisy environments. Features include low RF susceptibility, a pop filter, and a shock mounted transducer.
- Highly directional supercardioid pickup pattern
- Controlled low-frequency roll-off
- Very low RF and magnetic hum susceptibility
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Built-in wind and pop filter
- Transducer element shock mounted
- Rugged construction for outstanding reliability
- Field-usable over a wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
- Accepts a wide variety of phantom power sources, including DIN 45 596 voltages of 11 and 52 Vdc
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Declarations of Conformity
Vocal microphone provides warm, accurate sound due to its supercardioid polar pattern.
Vocal microphone delivers a smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound.
Condenser Vocal Microphone
Cardioid condenser vocal microphone offers a dual diaphragm and switchable polar patterns to deliver precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
Cardioid vocal microphone offers an extended high frequency response and rugged construction to withstand the rigors of touring.