Four-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
Axient Digital offers dual and quad receiver options that open the door to a full range of features, from high-performance RF to transparent digital audio.
The AD4Q Four-Channel Digital Receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, High Density (HD) mode, and Quadversity, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control, AES3 + AES67 + Dante™ output, and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench® software and ShurePlus™ Channels iOS app
- Quadversity mode for extended antenna coverage and improved RF signal-to-noise
- Front panel headphone jack enables Dante™ Cue and Dante™ Browse monitoring
- Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante or AES67 digital output
- Switchable XLR and AES3 outputs
- Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- Locking AC connectors
- DC module version available to support redundant power
Frequency Compatibility Chart
This tool provides recommended frequencies for Shure Wireless System use in the United States.
With a few simple inputs, this selection wizard provides recommended items for your wireless microphone setup, and/or a diagram on how the antennas and antenna distribution are connected.
Enter distance between antenna and receiver to get setup recommendations for the receiver.
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
RF can be your sound system’s best friend, and its worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in every environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.