Eight Channel Microphone Mixer
8-channel microphone mixer offers compatibility with any low-impedance, balanced microphone, including wireless microphone systems. Includes adjustable EQ, phantom power LED, manual mixing, and peak-responding output limiter.
The Shure Model SCM800 is a full-featured, eight-channel microphone mixer for sound reinforcement, general audio recording, and audio-visual systems. Any low-impedance, balanced dynamic or condenser microphone, including a wireless microphone system, can be used with the SCM800 mixer.
Each SCM800 accepts up to eight microphone- or line–level inputs and one aux-level input (two input jacks feed the same channel). Up to four SCM800 mixers can be linked to provide up to 32 input channels. Each input channel has a two-band equalizer, switchable microphone- or line-level operation, switchable 48 V phantom power, and a 1/4-inch send/receive insert jack.
- Compatible with Shure SCM410, SCM810 and FP410 automatic microphone mixers
- Adjustable EQ per channel: low-frequency rolloff and high-frequency shelving
- 48 V phantom power selectable for each input
- Active balanced microphone- and line-level inputs and line level output
- Highly RF-resistant chassis and circuitry
- LED indication of channel clipping
- Linking capability for systems up to 32 microphones
- Two Aux-level input jacks that feed one channel
- Insert jack on each channel
- Manual mixing of input channels
- Internal Modification permits 230 V operation (SCM800) or 120 V operation (SCM800E)
- Front-panel headphones output with level control
- Peak-responding output limiter with selectable thresholds and LED indicator
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In