Axient Spectrum Manager delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis, and compatible frequency coordination in a single rack unit.
- Scans and analyzes the global UHF spectrum (470-952 MHz) in approximately one minute
- Continuously monitors, evaluates, and displays backup frequencies in real time
- Enables powerful RF protection features such as series automatic interference detection and avoidance via ShowLink™
- Compatible with Axient Digital and other Shure networked wireless systems, and works seamlessly with Wireless Workbench Software
- Easily connects to your computer or ShowLink Access Point via two Ethernet ports
- IEC in/out power ports enable daisy-chaining of AC power
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
This tool provides recommended frequencies for Shure Wireless System use in the United States.
With a few simple inputs, this selection wizard provides recommended items for your wireless microphone setup, and/or a diagram on how the antennas and antenna distribution are connected.