Shure, the world's most iconic and trusted audio brand, develops, manufactures and markets award-winning hardware and software solutions for professional, retail and organizational customers. Our solutions can be found all over the world and are being used in major enterprises, educational institutions and governments at every level.
Our purpose is to help these organizations collaborate, communicate and learn more effectively and efficiently throughout their working environments. The global marketing team‘s goals are building awareness of the Shure brand and leading compelling marketing campaigns aimed at decision makers, and users worldwide, including consultants, systems integrators, and customers' executives and staff.
To reinforce our global marketing team we are looking for a:
Manager, Global Marketing- Integrated Systems
Reporting to the Marketing Director, Global Markets, this role leads the creation and implementation of B2B marketing programs for Shure’s products for A/V conferencing and collaboration for corporate and enterprise customers.
In line with our declared strategy to drive Shure’s brand and commercial growth in corporate markets, they will manage marketing campaigns and programs targeting decision makers and users worldwide including consultants, systems integrators, and IT staff responsible for A/V conferencing systems in their organizations.
This role will suit an ambitious and motivated individual looking to develop their career in a dynamic global company. The successful candidate will be given the resources and remit to own and lead their projects. They will have the opportunity to make a real personal impact and a visible, recognized contribution to the company.
- As part of Shure’s Global Marketing organization you will play a major role in the development of our Integrated Systems marketing programs.
- With a good understanding of complex corporate markets for information technology products you are responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, and monitoring of integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
- In collaboration with marketing communications, product marketing and regional sales teams, you will develop content, tools and assets necessary for brand and demand generation programs in your market segments.
- Develop and deploy resources and programs across the spectrum of contemporary marcomms channels, including: implementation of strategic events (online and offline); developing digital campaigns; setting and tracking digital goals, social media assets and campaigns; collateral, white papers and other long-form content.
- You will develop good product knowledge and technical understanding of the solutions developed and offered for your market segments.
- You will focus on programs to develop our presence in corporate markets globally including the development of new value propositions, market research programs, sales and marketing tools and content for our direct and indirect (channel) markets.
- You will work closely with our Direct Markets and Regional Channel Marketing teams globally as well as the Product Management and Sales. This will include working with the Regional Channel Marketing teams to oversee the trans-creation of all campaigns to ensure successful adoption in market.
- You will work closely with peers in the global marketing team to develop and implement new programs including: Customer and Market Insights (research); Global Pricing; Shure Audio Institute (training); Global Content, Digital & PR.
- Working with colleagues in Global Product Management, Program Management and other marketing functions to ensure the structured global launch of new solutions.
- You will have demonstrable experience (5+ years) in the marketing of complex technologies and services into international IT markets.
- Being used to complex product and solution portfolios, you transfer/translate complex technical context and make them accessible to different internal and external target groups.
- You will have a demonstrable track-record in the development of sophisticated content-based programs for building your brand and commercial success.
- You will have experience of contemporary best-practice in multi-channel digital marketing and use of marketing automation platforms.
- You hold an academic Marketing Degree (or equivalent relevant qualifications).
- You have fundamental technical Marketing skills and you possess a confident and collaborative project management style.
- You speak and write fluent English, ideally also a second language (Spanish/French/German) as well as being interested in other cultures.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- You are willing to work flexible working hours as well as willing to travel.
The role will ideally be based in London, but applicants elsewhere in the UK or Western Europe, where a very strong record in remote working can be shown, will be considered.
A challenging job in a company with tremendous potential for further personal expansion for your future professional career. We offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive social benefits.
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: email@example.com.
For more information about the position, please contact Wendy Baker:
Wendy Baker , email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1992 703107Shure UK Limited , email: email@example.com