Instrument microphone provides high gain-before-feedback and rejection of unwanted noise. It features preamplifier circuitry for linearity across frequency range, tailored frequency response for studio quality, and a wide dynamic range for high-SPL.
The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the BETA 98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments.
The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- The WB98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Optional A98D drum mount is unobtrusive and versatile--allows precise positioning of the microphone while holding it firmly in place
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- 1 - 95A2314 Zippered Carrying Bag
- 1 - RK183WS Windscreen
- 1 - 1.6 m high-flex cable
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In