Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone
Dual-voice ribbon microphone features resilience at extreme SPLs and increased durability, and consists of a swivel mount, and protective case. It features a bi-directional pattern for premier audio with superior off-axis rejection.
What is the KSM313/NE best suited to?
The KSM313/NE is best suited to amplified instruments or for intimate vocal applications.
How is the KSM313/NE different to other ribbon microphones?
Ribbon microphones are renowned for being extremely delicate. Two things set the KSM313 apart:
- The KSM313/NE’s high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of Roswellite™ ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs and allows the microphone to be more durable.
- The bi-directionality means that one side of the KSM313/NE provides a brighter character that shines on your vocals, while the other side offers a rich, full sound that's ideal for your amplified instruments.
- 1 - A300M ShureLock® Stand Mount
- 1 - AK313C Zippered Carrying Case
- 1 - A313VB Velveteen Pouch
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier audio with superior off-axis rejection
- True Dual-Voice tuned specifically for user’s for choice of response - warm and full for amplifiers, or swivel for bright and flattering vocals
- Revolutionary Roswellite™ proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom-sourced components for superior presence, minimized signal loss and maximized output.
- 146dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminum materials
- Monocle stand mount custom swivel mount for fully versatile placement and orientation
- Protective wood case included for storage when not in use
Declarations of Conformity
Dual Pattern Instrument Microphone
Dual pattern instrument microphone offers transition between cardioid and omnidirectional patterns for a smooth sound.
Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Multi-pattern condenser microphone offers great recording flexibility due to its compatibility with multiple polar pattern condensers.
Bi-directional ribbon microphone provides premier, symmetrical audio with off-axis rejection and consists of a suspension shock mount and a case.
Condenser Vocal Microphone
Cardioid condenser vocal microphone offers a dual diaphragm and switchable polar patterns to deliver precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
Large Dual-Diaphragm Microphone
Dual-diaphragm cardioid microphone delivers exceptionally smooth proximity control and ultra-wide dynamic range.