Microphone Plug-on Transmitter
The UR3 enables broadcasters to simply plug any microphone on a small wireless transmitter. In addition to including UHF-R wireless technology, the discrete transmitter provides special features to make broadcasting applications hassle free: RF mute switch, exchangeable coloured cups for easy visual differentiation and full range of phantom power to operate with condenser microphones.
- Wide tuning range on a single band version (up to 80 MHz)
- RF mute switch allows for hidden RF setup
- Exchangeable colored caps for easy visual differentiation
- Provides full range phantom power (selectable +12 V / + 48 V)
- UHF-R and Axient compatible (RF and IR features only)
- Comfortably gripped for ideal handling
- Discretely located Audio Level and Power Indicator LEDs
- Program microphone ID lists to tailor settings (gain, phantom power, high-pass filter, etc.) per microphone for quick recall
- Selectable Mic/Line-level (+24 dBv) input
- Sweepable high-pass filter (35 Hz – 285 Hz)
- Powering options: 2 AA batteries, when used with dynamic microphones >10 hrs battery life, when used with condenser microphones that require +48V phantom power (full load) >6 hrs battery life
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
UR5 Portable UHF-R Wireless Receiver
UR4S+ Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides single-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.
UR4D+ Dual Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides dual-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.
Bodypack transmitter sets the standard for professional performance and can be used with various microphones or instruments.
Includes a UHF-R Bodypack Transmitter and TA4M or Lenmo-3 connector to offer an ultra-compact option.
High-Power Bodypack Transmitter
High-power bodypack transmitter offers robust signal strength in professional applications.