Wireless Boundary Microphone
The MX690 Microflex Wireless Boundary microphone offers total freedom of placement with no holes to drill or cables to run for installation. It is the perfect solution for conference and meeting spaces where users demand flexibility and high performance. Compatible with Shure SLX wireless systems, including the SLX4L receiver with logic output for applications requiring logic functionality.
- Sleek, low profile design
- Frequency agile, microprocessor controlled transmitter
- Bi-color status indicator
- IR link to SLX receiver for automatic frequency synchronization
- Programmable mute function
- Battery level indicator
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Logic output for remote LED and mute control (SLX4L)
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering
SLX4 Diversity Receiver
Diversity receiver includes rack hardware and detachable antennas for immediate installation right out of the box.
SLX4L Logic Receiver
Logic receiver includes rack hardware and detachable antennas for easy set-up and unprecedented simplicity.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Declarations of Conformity
Boundary transmitter offers a low-profile design and cardioid or omnidirectional polar pattern options for conferencing and presentation applications.
ULXD6 Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter
Wireless Boundary Transmitter compatible with ULX-D or QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems