Professional Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Cardioid large diaphragm condenser microphone delivers exceptional stage and studio performance applications. Features include a preamplifier for transparency, switchable low-frequency filter, and a -15dB switchable attenuator for SPL versatility.
What is the SM27 best suited to?
It’s ideal for both professional vocal and instrument use such as lead and ensemble vocals, acoustic guitar, strings, cymbals, woodwind and saxophone. The latest addition to the SM family is equally as comfortable on stage or in the studio.
What are the characteristics of the SM27?
The SM27 has a flat, neutral frequency response and very low self noise for a natural reproduction of the sound source. It includes a 3-position switchable low frequency filter which helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect and a -15db switchable attenuator for added versatility.
- Ultra-thin, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass large Mylar® diaphragm with a tight cardioid polar pattern
- Flat, neutral frequency response and very low self noise for natural reproduction
- Class-A transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Internal shock mount reduces handling noise
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise
- Includes a stand adapter and a zippered pouch
- 1 - A32M ShureLock™ Black Swivel Adapter
- 1 - A32ZB Zippered Carrying Bag
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Declarations of Conformity
Instrument microphone stands out as the only side-address, supercardioid condenser microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement.
Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Charcoal or Champagne)
Embossed single-diaphragm, side-address microphone for highly critical studio and live sound productions.
Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Cardioid dynamic instrument microphone offers clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments.