Cardioid Dynamic Snare/Tom Microphone
Cardioid dynamic snare and tom microphone delivers clear reproduction of the sound source in close-miking percussion applications. It includes, a drum mount, an optional XLR cable, and swivel joint with quick release latch.
The PGA56 is a professional quality snare / tom microphone with an updated design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence.
Additional design highlights include a swivel joint featuring a quick-release latch similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning, and a tailored cartridge for clear reproduction of sound sources.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- 1 - Swivel joint with quick release latch
- 1 - Zipper pouch
- 1 - XLR-XLR cable
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Cardioid Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
Cardioid dynamic kick drum microphone delivers audio clarity in kick drum and low-frequency recording and performance applications.
Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Cardioid dynamic instrument microphone offers clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments.
Snare and tom microphone engineered for close miking of snare and toms with a supercardioid design for maximum sound isolation.