Headset Condenser Microphone
Cardioid headset condenser microphone offers clear and reliable hands-free audio at an affordable price. Features include a permanently-charged electret condenser element, flexible gooseneck, tailored frequency response, TA4F (TQG) and a windscreen.
What is the PGA31 Headset best suited to?
The PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use is a permanently-biased electret condenser microphone. Engineered to provide maximum versatility and reliable performance in a wide array of conditions at an affordable price.
The wearable design offers improved comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation, while the unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely for multi-instrumentalists and active performers
- Permanently-charged electret condenser element for detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment options optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- Available with a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Tailored frequency response primed for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone
Cardioid fitness headset condenser microphone offers a moisture-repelling hydrophobic construction for use in fitness instruction.
Earset Headworn Microphone
Earset headworn omnidirectional microphone delivers exceptional speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect.
Headworn vocal microphone
Headworn vocal microphone offers a wide frequency response, low RF susceptibility, and reliable operation at temperature and humidity extremes.