Cardioid Instrument Microphone
Cardioid instrument microphone delivers excellent sound isolation and superior transient response. It features a gold-layered Mylar diaphragm, preamplifier for transparency, subsonic filter to stop low frequency rumble, and a pad for handling SPLs.
What is the KSM137 best suited to?
Recommended applications include the close-miking of acoustic and electric instruments, drum overheads, brass/woodwind, ensembles, and even bass instruments such as double bass and kick drum. The KSM137 is equally at home in the studio or in live applications.
What characteristics can I expect when using a KSM137?
The KSM137 microphone can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). It has a high output level, low self noise and reproduces low frequency sounds exceptionally well.
- A highly consistent cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar® diaphragm for superior transient response
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, no crossover distortion, and minimal harmonic distortion
- Premium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates low frequency rumble (less than 17 Hz) caused by mechanical vibration
- Three-position switchable pad (0 dB, 15 dB, and 25 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- Three-position switchable low-frequency filter reduces background noise and counteracts proximity effect
- 1 - A100C Case
- 1 - A100WS Windscreen
- 1 - A57F Stand Adapter
- 1 - A100C Case
- 1 - A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter
- 2 - A100WS Windscreen
- 2 - A57F Stand Adapter
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Professional Instrument Condenser Microphone
Cardioid instrument condenser microphone offers natural sound reproduction in both acoustic and high volume performance applications.
Dual Pattern Instrument Microphone
Dual pattern instrument microphone offers transition between cardioid and omnidirectional patterns for a smooth sound.
Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone
Dual-voice ribbon microphone features resilience at extreme SPLs and increased durability, and consists of a swivel mount, and protective case.
Side-Address Condenser Microphone with interchangeable capsules
Side-address condenser microphone includes XLR preamplifier, microphone clip, windscreen, zippered case, and choice of condenser capsule.
Condenser Instrument Microphone
Cardioid condenser instrument microphone offers a wide frequency response and low self-noise.
Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Multi-pattern condenser microphone offers great recording flexibility due to its compatibility with multiple polar pattern condensers.