Snare and tom microphone delivers a tailored frequency response and high gain-before-feedback, and consists of an A98D Drum Mount.
What is the Beta 98D/S best suited to?
It’s a premium instrument microphone which is ideal for use with a snare, toms and conga drums, in both stage and studio applications.
Does it include a drum mount?
Yes. The included A98D drum mount lets you quickly secure the mic to a drum rim without the need for a drum key. Its flexible gooseneck lets you position the mic in practically any configuration, so you get a virtually unlimited choice of sound options.
What are the Charactaristics of the Beta 98D/S?
It has a tailored frequency response of 20Hz – 20KHz and a high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) of 125dB. It has a supercardioid pickup pattern providing high gain before feedback. A seperate in-line preamplifier is included as well as a 25ft detatchable cable to go between the pre-amp and the mic.
The microphone is also available without the drum mount - see Beta 98S
- High performance mini-condenser microphone
- Ultra-uniform supercardioid pickup pattern
- Optional cardioid cartridge
- Flexible gooseneck
- DetachableTriple-Flex cable
- Supplied with A98D drum mount
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 160 dB
- 1 - 95A2314 Zippered Carrying Bag
- 1 - RPM626 In-Line Preamplifier
- 1 - A98D Beta 98 Drum Mount
- 1 - C98D 4.6 m (15 ft.) Heavy-Duty Cable
- 1 - RK183WS Windscreen
BETA 98D/S Videos
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In