P3R Wireless Bodypack Receiver
Wireless bodypack receiver offers wireless freedom with 24-bit digital audio clarity and 90 meters of range. Features include frequency scan and IR sync, MixMode technology, stereo mode, power save mode, and battery status LED display.
The P3R is a wireless stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM 300 Personal Monitor System.
With 24-bit digital audio clarity and up to 90 meters of range, the P3R offers reliable wireless freedom that covers every corner of the stage. Simply connect a set of earphones and adjust the controls to create a wireless personal mix. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Use MixMode® technology to customize the mono blend from two channels of audio, or select stereo mode and adjust the left/right balance as desired. One-touch frequency scan and automatic frequency selection enables quick setup and connection to a P3T transmitter via IR sync.
Includes zippered bag and 2 AA batteries.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Slim, lightweight, durable form factor
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous operation
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Power and battery status LED
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In