P10T Wireless Transmitter
Shure’s P10T is a networkable, full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver as part of the PSM® 1000 Personal Monitor System. The P10T Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error. It offers a 72 MHz to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth, networked remote control via Wireless Workbench® software, advanced rechargeability options, and PSM® 900 backwards compatibility.
Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter in an all-metal chassis provides touring-grade performance
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Up to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth provides flexibility in today’s crowded and unpredictable RF environments
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 39 compatible channels per frequency range
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts.
- IR sync enables you to send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter directly
- Ethernet connectivity facilitates the programming of compatible frequency assignments from one transmitter to every other P10T transmitter on the network for vastly simplified and streamlined setup
- Spectrum display provides a front-panel spectrum plot with selectable zoom
Advanced Setup and Operation
Full compatibility with Wireless Workbench and ShurePlus™ Channels software provides advanced RF spectrum plotting, comprehensive frequency coordination, and live monitoring and adjustment of transmitter settings, including:
- RF mute enable/disable
- RF output power adjustments
- Aux/line level
- Audio input level
- Channel/device name edit
Exceptional Audio Quality
- Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound
PA805 Directional Antenna
HA-8089 Helical Antenna
UA8 ½ Wave Dipole Antenna
UA806 Coaxial Cable
UA825 Coaxial Cable
PA725 Coaxial Cable
PA821B Antenna Combiner for PSM® Wireless Systems
PA421B Antenna Combiner for PSM® Wireless Systems
UA860 Omnidirectional Antenna
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Declarations of Conformity
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
Wireless Workbench offers total control of networked Shure Systems to provide an interface to manage every facet of a performance. Includes savable parameters, Shure scanning hardware, detailed visibility of spectrum, and Coordination Workspace.