Cardioid TQG Lavalier Microphone
Wireless premium cardioid condenser lavalier mic for speech applications.
Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise, the WL185 is a cardioid lavalier microphone with a 130 degree pickup angle. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. Use of windscreen highly recommended.
Feature CommShield® Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitter.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
Omnidirectional lavalier microphone offers an interchangeable condenser cartridge and consists of a windscreen and a dual tie clip for 2 microphones.
Premium Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
Subminiature lavalier microphone provides all-purpose, rugged performance with an easy-to-conceal, 2.5 mm. construction.
Hypercardioid lavalier microphone offers exceptional sound quality and isolation as well as a discreet design. Consists of case, windscreen, and clip.
Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
Lavalier microphone provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility.
Supercardidioid TQG Lavalier Microphone
Wireless premium supercardioid condenser lavalier mic for speech applications.
Omnidirectional TQG Lavalier Microphone
Wireless premium omnidirectional condenser lavalier mic for speech applications.