Cardioid vocal microphone offers an extended high frequency response and rugged construction to withstand the rigors of touring. Features include a built-in 3-point shock mount to minimize handling noise and a 2-stage pop filter to reduce wind noise.
The Shure SM86 is a unidirectional (cardioid) condenser vocal microphone for professional use in live performance. An extremely rugged microphone, the SM86 withstands the rigors of touring while delivering a clear, studio-quality sound.
A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise, and a two-stage pop filter reduces wind and breath "pop" noise.
- Condenser cartridge for studio quality sound
- Tailored frequency response for a clear reproduction of vocals
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Excellent choice for stage monitors and personal monitors
- Built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Two-stage "pop" filter reduces wind and breath noise
- 1 - A25D Break Resistant Microphone Clip
- 1 - 26A13 Microphone Bag
- 1 - 31A1856 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
BETA® 87A Vocal Microphone
Designed to capture brighter vocals with sparkling accuracy and increased presence, the BETA®87A brings more crisp to the concert.
Extremely smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound.
Condenser Vocal Microphone
Premium vocal condenser microphone with switchable cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns.