Vocal microphone delivers a tailored response for a warm, natural sound. It features a cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation, minimal off-axis tone coloration, a 3-stage pop filter to minimize breath noise, and a break-resistant stand adapter.
Excellent for touring professionals, the BETA®87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design.
The microphone adds warmth to the frequency response and creates an ideal environment for personal monitoring. And its highly consistent cardioid pattern offers excellent rear rejection.
Vocalists who use personal monitor systems such as Shure PSM® will appreciate how effectively the BETA 87C rejects ambient sound from the rear of the microphone.
- Smooth, wide frequency response, slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimum off-axis tone coloration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- 1 - A25D Swivel Adapter
- 1 - 26B21 Carrying/Storage Bag
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In