Vocal microphone delivers a tailored response for a warm, natural sound. It features a cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation, minimal off-axis tone coloration, a 3-stage pop filter to minimize breath noise, and a break-resistant stand adapter.
Excellent for touring professionals, the BETA®87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design.
The microphone adds warmth to the frequency response and creates an ideal environment for personal monitoring. And its highly consistent cardioid pattern offers excellent rear rejection.
Vocalists who use personal monitor systems such as Shure PSM® will appreciate how effectively the BETA 87C rejects ambient sound from the rear of the microphone.
- 1 - A25D Swivel Adapter
- 1 - 26B21 Carrying/Storage Bag
- Smooth, wide frequency response, slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimum off-axis tone coloration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
BETA® 87A Vocal Microphone
Designed to capture brighter vocals with sparkling accuracy and increased presence, the BETA®87A brings more crisp to the concert.
Sensitive condenser vocal microphone features a smooth, tailored response for a warm, accurate sound.
Condenser Vocal Microphone
Premium vocal condenser microphone with switchable cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns.