Performance headset condenser microphone
The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D® wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- 2 - Windscreens
- 1 - Headset Clip
- 2 - windscreens
- 1 - microphone clip
- 1 - RPM626 preamp
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Headset Condenser Microphone
Cardioid headset condenser microphone offers clear and reliable hands-free audio at an affordable price.
Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone
Cardioid condenser headset microphone for wireless systems features hydrophobic construction that repels moisture. For use in fitness instruction.
Earset Headworn Microphone
Outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design.