Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone
Cardioid fitness headset condenser microphone offers a moisture-repelling hydrophobic construction for use in fitness training, Features include windscreen and compatibility with Shure bodypack systems for replacement of TA4F-connected microphones.
The rugged and durable SM31FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fitness instruction applications.
The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail.
Available in bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, the SM31FH features TA4F 4-pin (TQG) connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Moisture-repellent hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone cartridge from harmful corrosion that occurs in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment capabilities to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile design won’t fatigue instructors during high-impact use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response ideal for crisp, clear vocal reproduction
- Available with bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Headset Condenser Microphone
Cardioid headset condenser microphone offers clear and reliable hands-free audio at an affordable price.
Earset Headworn Microphone
Outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design.
Headworn vocal microphone
This headworn mic can be positioned farther away from the mouth, reducing breathing noises.