Overhead microphone delivers clear, accurate audio with interchangeable cartridges and an unobtrusive, bright white or black design.
It is hard to believe that such small, unobtrusive microphones can produce such great sound, but it's true. Available in black or bright-white finishes, and with in-line or plate mount preamps, MX202 Microflex® Overhead condenser microphones capture high-quality sound in a compact, adjustable package. Each model features a choice of interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, or mini-shotgun condenser microphone cartridges attached to a flexible, four inch gooseneck with a 30 foot cable.
Cartridge polar pattern indicated by model number suffix:
C = Cardioid, S = Supercardioid, N = No cartridge
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal polar pattern choice for each application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied stand-mount adapter for portable applications (in-line preamplifier versions only)
- Bright-white or black finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- Preamp options available offer easy installation in ceilings or microphone stands
- When combined with the high sensitivity cartridge's wide frequency response, these microphones provide accurate sound reproduction with minimum RF interference or electromagnetic hum
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Installed Sound Overhead Microphone
Integrated wire aiming hanger provides optimal placement above choirs and other ensembles. Available in black or white.
Premium Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
Subminiature lavalier microphone provides all-purpose, rugged performance with an easy-to-conceal, 2.5 mm. construction.
Miniature Lavalier Microphone
Wireless micro-miniature lavalier mic provides full, clear sound.