Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone
Dual-voice ribbon microphone features a bi-directional pattern for premier audio, superior off-axis rejection, and a highly durable ribbon element for increased resilience at extreme SPLs.
with Roswellite® Ribbon Technology
The KSM313/NE is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone for world-class audio and performance. The dual-voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures for use with amplified instruments or intimate vocal applications. Assembled from state-of-the art transducers, transformers, and metals as the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances.
The high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory of Roswellite® ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.
With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the necessary choice for the world’s most accomplished studio and live performances.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier audio with superior off-axis rejection
- True Dual-Voice tuned specifically for user’s for choice of response: warm and full for amplifiers, or swivel for bright and flattering vocals
- Revolutionary Roswellite® proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom-sourced components for superior presence, minimized signal loss, and maximized output
- 146 dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments, and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold, and aluminum materials
- 1 - A300M ShureLock® Stand Mount
- 1 - AK313C Zippered Carrying Case
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Dual Pattern Instrument Microphone
End-address condenser microphone with mechanically switching dual polar patterns.
Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Premium microphone with three polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional).
Offering pristine audio performance, the KSM353/ED features revolutionary Roswellite® ribbon technology that delivers unprecedented durability in a ribbon microphone.
Condenser Vocal Microphone
Premium vocal condenser microphone with switchable cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns.
Large Dual-Diaphragm Microphone
Premium cardioid condenser microphone with capsule ideal for world-class vocal recording.