Professional DJ Headphones
SRH750DJ Professional DJ Headphones offer enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs.
The SRH750DJ Headphones from Shure deliver world-class audio performance, comfort, and durability to professional DJ’s.
High impedance and maximized power handling optimize the headphones for use on high-output DJ mixers. Comfortable, padded ear cups swivel 90 degrees and allow easy placement on one ear when mixing. Replaceable cable and included set of replacement ear pads ensure a long product life.
- High impedance and maximized power handling for DJ mixers
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
- 1 - HPAEC750 Spare pair of earpads
- 1 - HPACA1 Detachable coiled cable
- 1 - HPAQA1 Threaded 6.3mm gold-plated adaptor
- 1 - HPACP1 Carrying pouch
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Professional Quality DJ Headphones
Full-range audio performance, comfort, and durability for DJ use and personal listening.
Professional Studio Headphones
Professional Studio Headphones for home and studio recording that deliver an enhanced frequency response with accurate audio across an extended range.
Professional Monitoring Headphones
Professional Monitoring Headphones for critical listening and studio monitoring that deliver a precisely tailored frequency response with rich bass, clear mid-range, and extended highs.