Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 4 channels to enable easy system set-up. Features include corporate uplink mode and Dante networking to transport low-latency digital audio.
- Analog connections: 4 or 8 block connector channel outputs, with 1 or 2 block connector inputs (model dependent)
- Four port gigabit switch: Optimized port configurations for connection to the Access Point Transceiver and Networked Charging Stations, third party control systems, and corporate networks
- Ethernet connectivity: Send audio and control signals over long cable runs of up to 300 feet or anywhere over a corporate network
- Power over Ethernet: Port 1 of the rear panel switch supplies power over Ethernet to the Access Point Transceiver for simplified installation
- Corporate uplink mode: Link to the corporate network for remote control of system settings while keeping audio off the network for security and to reduce bandwidth
- Front panel controls: Mute or solo channels and set input/output levels easily from the front panel
- PC/Mac software control: Access the Microflex Wireless Control Software from a networked computer for input/output levels and port configuration
- Dante™ networking: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Ethernet to any other Dante-equipped device
- Headphone output: Solo audio signal on any channel
Adopts Shure Microflex Wireless Across 22-Story Downtown Building
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
Shure Web Device Discovery displays all Shure devices featuring embedded web servers on the same network as the computer. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and compatibility with various Shure systems.