Audio Network Interface
Audio network interface streamlines Microflex Wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 4 channels to enable easy system set-up. Features include corporate uplink mode and Dante networking to transport low-latency digital audio.
- Analog connections: 4 or 8 block connector channel outputs, with 1 or 2 block connector inputs (model dependent)
- Four port gigabit switch: Optimized port configurations for connection to the Access Point Transceiver and Networked Charging Stations, third party control systems, and corporate networks
- Ethernet connectivity: Send audio and control signals over long cable runs of up to 300 feet or anywhere over a corporate network
- Power over Ethernet: Port 1 of the rear panel switch supplies power over Ethernet to the Access Point Transceiver for simplified installation
- Corporate uplink mode: Link to the corporate network for remote control of system settings while keeping audio off the network for security and to reduce bandwidth
- Front panel controls: Mute or solo channels and set input/output levels easily from the front panel
- PC/Mac software control: Access the Microflex Wireless Control Software from a networked computer for input/output levels and port configuration
- Dante™ networking: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Ethernet to any other Dante-equipped device
- Headphone output: Solo audio signal on any channel
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.