Configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products
Configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products, including Microflex® Advance™ Array Microphones as well as the IntelliMix® P300 and IntelliMix Room DSPs, and ANIUSB-MATRIX. One or many of the low-profile touch sensitive mute buttons can be configured to mute one or multiple microphones, depending on user needs or room configurations.
- Designer System Configuration software for easy setup and configuration
- SystemOn™ Asset Management for remote management & troubleshooting
- PoE powered
- Compatible with third party control systems via programmable control strings
- LED status ring with configurable colors and brightness
- Configurable as toggle, push to talk and push to mute functionality
- IPX1 rated
- Easy table installation in 1” (25mm) or 7/8” (22mm) holes
- Available with or without microphone icon
Shure & SFL Provides Covid Secure Solution to Keep Care Home Residents Connected to Family and Friends
Shure partnered with SFL, a leading technical supplier in the live events and AV industry, to provide a Covid-secure solution to Royal Star & Garter care homes allowing residents to stay connected to family and friends throughout the Coronavirus pandemic.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
Introducing IntelliMix Room, software-based audio processing for AV conferencing. With no DSP hardware required, installs are simpler and meeting spaces, cleaner with vastly improved audio
Making onsite installation and project management simple.
Conquer complexity and scale. Developed to make managing large-scale Shure audio hardware deployments easier for you.