Wireless Workbench® 6
Wireless Workbench offers total control of networked Shure Systems to provide an interface to manage every facet of a performance. Includes savable parameters, Shure scanning hardware, detailed visibility of spectrum, and Coordination Workspace.
Wireless Workbench 6 lets you remotely monitor and manage every piece of gear connected to your system without interrupting the production. Frequency calculation and analysis for supported devices allows you to coordinate the entire show from one application. The Timeline feature even lets you track RF data and review it later. Advanced Zone Management makes calculating and organizing frequencies for large or distributed environments more manageable. With this much control in your grasp, wireless freedom always moves the performance forward.
Users can save parameter settings and quickly apply them for simpler device configuration.
RF is rarely consistent. Wireless Workbench gives you the flexibility to coordinate your frequencies over time and space.
Remotely connect to devices on multiple subnets. Access control ensures only the right users can operate on your network.
- Free download
- Compatible with Windows 8 and 10 and Mac OS X High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, and Big Sur
- Device alerts for RF, audio, and battery parameters
- Create inventory, coordination, and network reports
- Coordinate select 3rd party devices
2-Bay Networked Charging Station
Compact networked two-bay docking station charges ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters and can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted with optional URT3 rack tray.
ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital quad wireless receiver offers an intelligent four-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
AXT400 Axient Dual Channel Receiver
Dual-channel receiver assures a flawless performance, even in congested RF environments and with increasingly limited white space.
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver combines professional features with streamlined set-up and operation.
ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum-efficient, RF-intelligent option for use in any size of professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital dual wireless receiver offers an intelligent dual-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
UR4S+ Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides single-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.
UR4D+ Dual Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides dual-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.
P10T Wireless Transmitter
Shure’s P10T Full-Rack, Dual-Channel Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error.
Includes a UHF-R Bodypack Transmitter and TA4M or Lenmo-3 connector to offer an ultra-compact option.
Shure Battery Rack Charger
Accommodates up to 8 Shure rechargeable bodypack and handheld transmitter batteries in a single rack space.
Diversity ShowLink® Access Point
The AD610 provides a wireless ShowLink® connection between all linked transmitters and receivers.
AD4D Two-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
AD4Q Four-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
UR5 Portable UHF-R Wireless Receiver
Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter
Wireless Boundary Transmitter compatible with ULX-D or QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
Digital Bodypack Transmitter
Up to 12 hours of use with rechargeable battery. 330 ft (100 m) operating range. TA4M and LEMO3 versions available.
Axient® Digital Dual-Channel Portable Wireless Receiver
Superior Axient Digital RF performance, spectral efficiency, and transparent audio quality in a portable, slot-in design. Axient Digital. Now portable.
Wireless Microphone System
The Shure SLX-D Digital Wireless Microphone System delivers premium digital audio and network control that easily scales to match your production needs.
Digital Wireless Receiver
The SLXD4 Receiver is the choice for confident presentation and performance - from lecture halls to live entertainment.
Axient® Digital Spectrum Manager
Next-generation digital spectrum manager with real-time scanning and monitoring combined with advanced frequency coordination.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
New Device Support
- Added support for the new AD600 Axient® Digital Spectrum Manager
- Updated and increased scan speed time
- Newly designed Property Panel for AD600
- Multi-antenna configuration
- Ability to import Custom User Groups from AD600
- The following issues were addressed in this update:
- Scans and Plots
- Wireless Workbench was unable to save a scan when a device ID contained special characters.
- After relaunching Wireless Workbench, a crash would intermittently happen after previously selecting all the devices to start scanning and then trying to stop the scan.
- The “Scan Storage Limit Reached” dialog was not correctly displayed when a scan would be greater than the storage limit available.
- Importing scan data from ADX5D showed the same color for all antennas.
- Wireless Workbench would crash by loading a CWS file while a live scan is in progress.
- Device Management
- .csv and .txt files were failing to import to Custom Groups.
- Wireless Workbench would crash when a virtual AD4Q is dragged onto an online AD4Q for merging.
- Wireless Workbench might crash when closing the “select from frequency list dialog” when a spectrum manager is online.
- Custom Groups are now shareable with PSM1000 and other IEM devices.
- ADX5D would display power source, battery sled model, and serial number as blank after switching between wired power supply and battery sled.
- Wireless Workbench is limiting a continuous scan to 8 hours.
- Battery type may not persist between power cycles for SLX-D transmitters on firmware version 1.0.13. To resolve, you must set the battery type on the transmitter again.
- ULX-D receivers running firmware version 2.0.28 or earlier may trigger a Settings Conflict when rediscovered after updating their firmware to version 2.1 or later. There is no issue with the device—there was simply a new property added in version 2.1. To dismiss the alert, resolve the Settings Conflict by selecting the properties you wish to keep.
- The Timeline System Event “Active Transmitter Online” for ULXD6/8 transmitters does not always include Transmitter Device ID in the event description.
- SLX and ULX frequencies in Master List mode cannot be manually entered in the Coordination Workspace. They can, however, be coordinated and analyzed.
- While working in the RF Coordination or Frequency Plot, the scan data peaks change depending on horizontal zoom level.
- In certain scenarios, the Frequency List dialog is empty and the CFL is not imported from AXT600.
- While Timeline is running, markers will not display when changing FD-Override from the current state to a new state.
- User Guide
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 10 and 11
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), 11 (Big Sur), 12 (Monterey)
- To operate Wireless Workbench successfully, you must run it as an administrator. This includes when updating from within the application using Wireless Workbench version 6.13.1 or prior. Consult your IT department if you have questions about enabling administrator permissions on your computer.
- Opening show files created with older versions of Wireless Workbench may result in the Settings Conflicts dialog opening once the file has loaded. This is due to newly supported hardware parameters that have been introduced with updated firmware versions. To maintain all settings from the show file, select "Keep all settings from: Wireless Workbench."
- Alerts logged when devices first come online may list device parameters and their values as they are being discovered even though the parameter values themselves have not changed.
- The ability to request replacement frequency band labels through the Frequency Band Conversion Tool and Report has been discontinued. The band conversion function is still available for use. For more information, please refer to the WWB Help System in the application, or contact Shure Applications Engineering.
- To operate this version of Wireless Workbench with other Shure products, reference the following list of recommended versions:
- Axient Digital 1.3.45
- AD600 1.0.38
- Axient 2.1.41
- PSM1000 1.7.10
- QLX-D 2.5.2
- SLX-D 1.1.2
- UHF-R 1.171
- ULX-D 2.7.3
- SBC220/240 Two-bay Chargers 1.3.45
- SBC250/450/850 Networked Charging Stations 2.7.3
- SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger 1.1.6
- Shure Update Utility 2.7.2
- ShurePlus Channels iOS 1.5.2
- ShurePlus Channels Android 1.1.1
For the engineering department of "Televisió de Catalunya TV3", the making of the second series of the choral TV contest "Oh Happy Day!" posed a big challenge, which they met by using Shure wireless systems.
Since 2015, Shure ULX-D and QLX-digital wireless microphone systems have provided the sound department of the Thalia Theatre, Hamburg, with all of the wireless channels they need for the Thalia’s many performances and events.
The American Repertory Theater at Harvard University (A.R.T.) and renowned sound designer Jonathan Deans selected the Shure Axient® Digital wireless microphone system and ADX series transmitters to provide clear and precise audio support for the world premiere of the rock musical, “Jagged Little Pill.”