Wireless Workbench® 6
Wireless Workbench offers total control of networked Shure Systems to provide an interface to manage every facet of a performance. Includes savable parameters, Shure scanning hardware, detailed visibility of spectrum, and Coordination Workspace.
Wireless Workbench 6 lets you remotely monitor and manage every piece of gear connected to your system without interrupting the production. Frequency calculation and analysis for supported devices allows you to coordinate the entire show from one application. The Timeline feature even lets you track RF data and review it later. Advanced Zone Management makes calculating and organizing frequencies for large or distributed environments more manageable. With this much control in your grasp, wireless freedom always moves the performance forward.
Users can save parameter settings and quickly apply them for simpler device configuration.
RF is rarely consistent. Wireless Workbench gives you the flexibility to coordinate your frequencies over time and space.
Remotely connect to devices on multiple subnets. Access control ensures only the right users can operate on your network.
- Free download
- Compatible with Windows 8 and 10 and Mac OS X High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina, and Big Sur
- Device alerts for RF, audio, and battery parameters
- Create inventory, coordination, and network reports
- Coordinate select 3rd party devices
For the engineering department of "Televisió de Catalunya TV3", the making of the second series of the choral TV contest "Oh Happy Day!" posed a big challenge, which they met by using Shure wireless systems.
Since 2015, Shure ULX-D and QLX-digital wireless microphone systems have provided the sound department of the Thalia Theatre, Hamburg, with all of the wireless channels they need for the Thalia’s many performances and events.
The American Repertory Theater at Harvard University (A.R.T.) and renowned sound designer Jonathan Deans selected the Shure Axient® Digital wireless microphone system and ADX series transmitters to provide clear and precise audio support for the world premiere of the rock musical, “Jagged Little Pill.”
SBC250 2-Bay Networked Charging Station
Compact networked two-bay docking station charges ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters and can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted with optional URT3 rack tray.
ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital quad wireless receiver offers an intelligent four-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
AXT400 Axient Dual Channel Receiver
Dual-channel receiver assures a flawless performance, even in congested RF environments and with increasingly limited white space.
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver combines professional features with streamlined set-up and operation.
ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum-efficient, RF-intelligent option for use in any size of professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital dual wireless receiver offers an intelligent dual-channel intelligent option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
UR4S+ Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides single-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.
UR4D+ Dual Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides dual-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.
P10T Wireless Transmitter
Shure’s P10T Full-Rack, Dual-Channel Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error.
UR1M Micro-Bodypack Transmitter
Includes a UHF-R Bodypack Transmitter and TA4M or Lenmo-3 connector to offer an ultra-compact option.
SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger
Accommodates up to 8 Shure rechargeable bodypack and handheld transmitter batteries in a single rack space.
AD610 Diversity ShowLink® Access Point
The AD610 provides a wireless ShowLink® connection between all linked transmitters and receivers.
AD4D Two-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
AD4Q Four-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
UR5 Portable UHF-R Wireless Receiver
ULXD6 Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter
Wireless Boundary Transmitter compatible with ULX-D or QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
ULXD1 Digital Bodypack Transmitter
Digital bodypack transmitter offers compatibility with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems and delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
***** Update — February 10, 2021 *****
Version 220.127.116.11 is now available.
- Fixed an issue where certain date/time settings on a computer would invalidate scan file importing.
- Fixed an issue where the application was waiting for internet connection in order to import frequency list of spectrum scan data from AXT600 or P10T.
- Fixed an issue where some legacy TTi PSA2701 scan files would sometimes fail to import due to extra or missing characters.
If you have version 18.104.22.168 installed (as indicated on the splash screen during launch and on the About screen), please visit the WWB product page on Shure.com to download the latest version.
- Added support for creating up to twelve custom Compatibility Profiles for any Equipment Profile.
- Create from a new profile from scratch or duplicate an existing profile. Modify filter and spacing parameters. Export profiles to share with your team. Deploy frequencies to online or offline equipment in the inventory, even when they use custom Compatibility Profiles.
- Improved Equipment Profile dialog with graphical user interface.
- Coordination Workspace (CWS) files created in previous versions of the application are automatically converted upon import but must be saved using this version so that conversion is not required again.
- Added support to import third-party scan files generated by TTi, RF Explorer, and WinRadio scanners, and Sennheiser receivers.
- Additional support for multi-sweep scan files from RF Explorer.
- Continued support for importing scan data in .CSV and .TXT files where the data consists of frequency (decimal notation in MHz) and amplitude (decimal notation in dBm), separated by a comma.
New Device and Frequency Band Support
- Added support for viewing Q5X transmitter side-channel data in Axient Digital channel strips.
- Added support for new Shure frequency bands:
- BLX G18 | 470.000 – 494.000 MHz
- BLX L27 | 674.000 – 698.000 MHz
- SVX G21 | 480.000 MHz – 492.000 MHz
- SVX G22 | 492.000 – 504.000 MHz
- SVX L21 | 630.000 – 642.000 MHz
- SVX L22 | 642.000 – 654.000 MHz
- SVX L24 | 666.000 – 678.000 MHz
- SVX L25 | 686.000 – 698.000 MHz
- Updated the offline TV channel database for the following countries:
- Australia – now includes VHF data
- Hungary – post-700 MHz clearance
- Germany – updated effective radiated power (ERP)
- United States – post-600 MHz transition
- Fixed an issue where changes to the AXT600 Spectrum Manager scan settings were not affecting the device.
- Fixed an issue where the Effective Bandwidth Filter plot overlay was not updating after a custom Equipment Profile was edited and the frequency was removed and re-added to the Coordination Workspace (CWS).
- Fixed an issue where the Select All/Deselect All control in the Scan Sources table was being applied to all possible scan sources, even if the list was filtered using the search bar.
- Fixed an issue where the Coordination Workspace (CWS) plot was sometimes visually squashed after navigating to away from the Frequency Coordination tab, changing the size of the application window, and then returning to the Frequency Coordination tab.
- Updated the default Timeline filename to include the date and time it was started instead of the time it was stopped.
- Fixed an issue so that Timeline files that are recovered after a crash now include the Timeline view name in the filename.
- Fixed an issue where Mini-Timeline widgets cannot be added to monitor views in certain scenarios.
- Supported on macOS 11.0 Big Sur. (Please note that support for Apple computers with M1 chips are not yet supported).
- Improved user interface for AD610 and AXT610 ShowLink access point properties panels.
- Improved user interface for AXT600 Spectrum Manager properties panels.
- Fixed an issue where the application sometimes crashed in the background when attempting to change an IP address while the application was already trying to close.
- Fixed an issue where devices on separate subnets of a network configured for multicast traffic would be discovered inconsistently. It is also recommended to use the Remote Device Connection feature to manage cross-subnet communication.
- Fixed an issue where the link icon for ShowLink-capable transmitters is sometimes not visible in the corresponding receiver’s properties panel.
- Fixed an issue where scans can be started or stopped when the application is in Monitor Only Mode.
- Fixed an issue where ShowLink status was not presented in monitor widgets in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where the Settings Conflict dialog was not triggered for Axient Digital and Axient receivers at the time a Show File was loaded if the receiver was simultaneously experiencing interference.
- Fixed various minor user interface issues to improve text visibility.
- ULX-D receivers running firmware version 2.0.28 or earlier may trigger a Settings Conflict when rediscovered after updating their firmware to version 2.1 or later. There is no issue with the device—there was simply a new property added in version 2.1. To dismiss the alert, resolve the Settings Conflict by selecting the properties you wish to keep.
- The Timeline System Event “Active Transmitter Online” for ULXD6/8 transmitters does not always include Transmitter Device ID in the event description.
- Mac computers with i5 processors running Timeline may experience an application crash after an indeterminate period of time. A resolution is being investigated.
- SLX and ULX frequencies in Master List mode cannot be manually entered in the Coordination Workspace. They can, however, be coordinated and analyzed.
- To operate Wireless Workbench successfully, you must run it as an administrator. This includes when updating from within the application using version 6.13.1 or prior. Consult your IT department if you have questions about enabling administrator permissions on your computer.
- Opening show files created with older versions of Wireless Workbench may result in the Settings Conflicts dialog opening once the file has loaded. This is due to newly supported hardware parameters that have been introduced with updated firmware versions. To maintain all settings from the show file, select "Keep all settings from: Wireless Workbench."
- Alerts logged when devices first come online may list device parameters and their values as they are being discovered even though the parameter values themselves have not changed.