Wireless Workbench 7
Wireless Workbench is our free software for audio professionals that puts a full suite of RF spectrum management tools in one place to give you full command of your compatible wireless devices. Guarantee that you are prepared to succeed in any RF environment – no matter the location.
Wireless Workbench helps you set up and manage your networked wireless devices. Quickly perform RF scans and identify & deploy frequencies to your devices in just a few clicks for maximum efficiency. Once the production begins, remotely monitor the RF for every piece of Shure wireless gear to ensure a successful production.
Save hours in setup time by applying saved parameter settings for easy device configuration.
Coordinate frequencies for both Shure and select 3rd-party wireless microphone systems to ensure reliable operation in any venue.
Timeline captures the channel information of up to 120 networkable devices and enables you to troubleshoot any RF complications during or after a performance.
- Radio Frequency Software Free Download
- Compatible with Windows 10 and 11, and macOS Big Sur, Monterey, and Ventura
- Access WWB Scan Library to view recently uploaded RF scans in advance of your upcoming venues
- View real-time device alerts for RF, audio, and battery status
- Create inventory, coordination, and network reports
- Take advantage of Shure’s free spectrum database
Wireless Workbench 7 Videos
2-Bay Networked Charging Station
Compact networked two-bay docking station charges ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters and can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted with optional URT3 rack tray.
ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital quad wireless receiver offers an intelligent four-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver combines professional features with streamlined set-up and operation.
ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum-efficient, RF-intelligent option for use in any size of professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital dual wireless receiver offers an intelligent dual-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
P10T Wireless Transmitter
Shure’s P10T Full-Rack, Dual-Channel Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error.
Shure Battery Rack Charger
Accommodates up to 8 Shure rechargeable bodypack and handheld transmitter batteries in a single rack space.
Diversity ShowLink® Access Point
The AD610 provides a wireless ShowLink® connection between all linked transmitters and receivers.
AD4D Two-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
AD4Q Four-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter
Wireless Boundary Transmitter compatible with ULX-D or QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
Digital Bodypack Transmitter
Up to 12 hours of use with rechargeable battery. 330 ft (100 m) operating range. TA4M and LEMO3 versions available.
Axient® Digital Dual-Channel Portable Wireless Receiver
Superior Axient Digital RF performance, spectral efficiency, and transparent audio quality in a portable, slot-in design. Axient Digital. Now portable.
Wireless Microphone System
The Shure SLX-D Digital Wireless Microphone System delivers premium digital audio and network control that easily scales to match your production needs.
Digital Wireless Receiver
The SLXD4 Receiver is the choice for confident presentation and performance - from lecture halls to live entertainment.
Axient® Digital Spectrum Manager
Next-generation digital spectrum manager with real-time scanning and monitoring combined with advanced frequency coordination.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
- WWB Scan Library
- Scan Library, a new cloud-based tool, enables customers around the globe to upload their RF scans to an online database. Users can save scans privately or share them publicly so others can download the scan data to prepare for their live events.
- App UI Refresh
- A new dark mode user interface reduces brightness emitted from the screen to accommodate production settings and low-light environments.
- Welcome Screen
- Upon opening the software, a new welcome screen allows quick access to recently edited shows, the option to create a new show, and the ability edit network settings.
- Show Pack
- Show Pack, a new file storage option, contains all the files necessary to recreate your show file, streamlining sharing and collaboration with others.
- Improved Device Discovery and Management
- In Network settings, each network interface is displayed with the number of discovered devices, making it quicker and easier to select the right one.
- Devices are now clearly marked as Online (Green), Offline (Gray) and Virtual (White) to help the user distinguish between device status
- Improved HD Mode Support
- Customers using Axient Digital and ULX-D in HD mode can now generate a set of evenly spaced, compatible frequencies by right-clicking on the device profile header.
- Improved Workflows
- Wireless Workbench now provides more ways to customize reports to ensure it only includes the information you need.
- Users can now import multiple scan files at the same time for a more efficient workflow.
- An updated Zone Management workflow reduces accidental clearing of all zone mappings.
- New Third-Party Profiles
- Sony DWX profiles have been added.
- Updated TV Database data for the United States and Canada.
- Wireless Workbench now allows a continuous scan for up to 72 hours, provided sufficient disc space
- ULX-D receivers running firmware version 2.0.28 or earlier may trigger a Settings Conflict when rediscovered after updating their firmware to version 2.1 or later. There is no issue with the device—there was simply a new property added in version 2.1. To dismiss the alert, resolve the Settings Conflict by selecting the properties you wish to keep.
- The Timeline System Event “Active Transmitter Online” for ULXD6/8 transmitters does not always include Transmitter Device ID in the event description.
- SLX and ULX frequencies in Master List mode cannot be manually entered in the Coordination Workspace. They can, however, be coordinated and analyzed.
- While working in the RF Coordination or Frequency Plot, the scan data peaks change depending on horizontal zoom level.
- In certain scenarios, the Frequency List dialog is empty and the CFL is not imported from AXT600.
- While Timeline is running, no marker will display when changing FD-Override on an FD-Selection channel.
- Selecting a virtual UHF-R device in Inventory shows all types of presets in Item properties in Inventory sidebar.
- When Interference is active and a channel strip is added to Monitor area, the Interference text may take ~15sec to disappear when power cycling the device.
- Deploying CWS frequencies to a created virtual FD-C channel can fail in certain cases, particularly when multiple virtual devices of the same type are created simultaneously via "Add New Devices” dialog (i.e., the "Active Devices" widget is more than 1). Shure recommends creating such virtual devices one-by-one.
- When editing the two frequencies of an FD-C channel via the property panel, mixed use of the frequency and group/channel widgets on both frequencies can cause unexpected frequencies to be set for the channel. Shure recommends using only the two frequency widgets when editing both frequencies via the property panel, or using the Inventory row frequency, group, or channel widgets to edit each individual FD-C frequency.
- Merging a created virtual device that has a different transmission mode than the target online device can fail in certain cases. Shure recommends directly setting the transmission mode of the online device to match the virtual device before attempting a merge. Note that setting the transmission mode will cause the online device to reboot.
- In the AD600/AXT600 Property panel, when accessing 'Edit CFL', the user is unable to select 'Type' as AD or existing type in backups after changing it.
- User Guide
- WWB6.15.3 and WWB7 can be installed on the same machine but cannot run at the same time.
- The following features are no longer supported in WWB7 (customers may continue to use WWB6.15.3 if these features are required):
- Online UHF-R control and monitoring
- Frequency Conversion (e.g., converting a J50 receiver to J50A).
- Import and export inventory
- Opening show files created with older versions of Wireless Workbench may result in the Settings Conflicts dialog opening once the file has loaded. This is due to newly supported hardware parameters that have been introduced with updated firmware versions. To maintain all settings from the show file, select "Keep all settings from: Wireless Workbench."
- Alerts logged when devices first come online may list device parameters and their values as they are being discovered even though the parameter values themselves have not changed.
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 10, Intel only
- Windows 11, Intel only
- macOS 11 (Big Sur), Intel only
- macOS 12 (Monterey), Intel and Apple Silicon
- macOS 13 (Ventura), Intel and Apple Silicon
- Note: WWB 6.15.2 was the last release to support macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- To operate this version of Wireless Workbench with other Shure products, reference the following list of recommended versions:
- Axient Digital 1.4.7
- AD600 1.0.39
- Axient 2.1.41
- PSM1000 1.8.5
- QLX-D 2.6.2
- SLX-D 1.1.2
- ULX-D 2.7.3
- SBC220/240 Two-bay Chargers 1.4.7
- SBC250/450/850 Networked Charging Stations 2.7.3
- SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger 1.1.6
- Shure Update Utility 2.8.2
- ShurePlus Channels iOS 1.6.0
- ShurePlus Channels Android 1.6.0
For the engineering department of "Televisió de Catalunya TV3", the making of the second series of the choral TV contest "Oh Happy Day!" posed a big challenge, which they met by using Shure wireless systems.
Since 2015, Shure ULX-D and QLX-digital wireless microphone systems have provided the sound department of the Thalia Theatre, Hamburg, with all of the wireless channels they need for the Thalia’s many performances and events.
The American Repertory Theater at Harvard University (A.R.T.) and renowned sound designer Jonathan Deans selected the Shure Axient® Digital wireless microphone system and ADX series transmitters to provide clear and precise audio support for the world premiere of the rock musical, “Jagged Little Pill.”