Channels Mobile App for iOS
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems. Features include audio metering, RF indicator, ShowLink signal strength, and frequency assignments with band, group, and channel information.
Download ShurePlus™ Channels
Roam your performance space while monitoring key Shure wireless system parameters with ShurePlus™ Channels. Connect over Wi-Fi to automatically discover and connect to networked, compatible Shure hardware, and monitor critical channel information, including RF signal strength, audio levels, and remaining battery life. Remote control of wireless channel settings can now be added for free. Unlock the feature for each compatible product family to adjust frequency assignments, audio gain, muting, and more. When combined with ShowLink® Remote Control for Axient® and Axient Digital systems, transmitter and receiver settings can both be adjusted simultaneously – a powerful addition to the industry-leading feature set.
ShurePlus™ Channels Videos
UR4D+ Dual Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides dual-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.
UR4S+ Wireless Receiver
Part of the flagship UHF-R series provides single-channel options and cascading for premium wireless.
P10T Wireless Transmitter
Shure’s P10T Full-Rack, Dual-Channel Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error.
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver combines professional features with streamlined set-up and operation.
AD4Q Four-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
AD4D Two-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital quad wireless receiver offers an intelligent four-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum-efficient, RF-intelligent option for use in any size of professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital dual wireless receiver offers an intelligent dual-channel intelligent option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
AXT400 Axient Dual Channel Receiver
Dual-channel receiver assures a flawless performance, even in congested RF environments and with increasingly limited white space.
UR5 Portable UHF-R Wireless Receiver
ULXD6 Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter
Wireless Boundary Transmitter compatible with ULX-D or QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
ULXD1 Digital Bodypack Transmitter
Digital bodypack transmitter offers compatibility with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems and delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Version 1.4.5(ShurePlus™ Channels)
- Support for wired ethernet connection using a third-party adapter.
- Your environment or system configuration may not have optimal conditions for Wi-Fi, so the app now offers the option to connect over ethernet, giving you additional confidence in your network connection.
- Shure has tested compatibility with the Belkin Ethernet + Power Adapter with Lightning Connector.
New Device Support
- Added support for Axient Digital AD3 plug-on transmitter monitoring information
- Added support for new ULX-D properties, Scan Lock and IR Sync Lock
- Added support for new Shure frequency bands
- Axient Digital G63 | 487.125 – 636.875 MHz
- Axient Digital L60 | 630.125 – 697.875 MHz
- Axient Digital P55 | 694.500 – 805.700 MHz
- Axient Digital X56 | 960.125 – 1000.000 MHz
- Axient Digital Z16 | 1240.125 – 1259.875 MHz
- ULX-D G53 | 470.125 – 509.875 MHz
- ULX-D M19 | 694.500 – 702.700 MHz
- ULX-D Q12 | 748.300 – 757.700 MHz
- QLX-D G53 | 470.125 – 509.875 MHz
- QLX-D M19 | 694.500 – 702.700 MHz
- QLX-D Q12 | 748.300 – 757.700 MHz
- PSM1000 G53 | 470.125 – 509.875 MHz
- PSM1000 H22 | 518.000 – 584.000 MHz
- PSM1000 L60 | 630.125 – 697.875 MHz
- PSM1000 M19 | 694.500 – 702.700 MHz
- PSM1000 Q12 | 748.300 – 757.700 MHz
- Channel rows in the channel list now indicate “discovery initialization” and “discovery error” states.
- The channel details view is now accessible when the channel is offline.
- Frequency values now include an asterisk * to indicate when a channel is using a frequency that is not being monitored by the channel’s assigned Spectrum Manager.
- Sort and Filter controls have been relocated and combined in a single card view.
- Added a Theme option to “match system”.
- The group color “white” is now “gray” to aid visibility in Light Theme.
- Added a preview cell when selecting group color.
- App Settings and About menus are now combined.
- When Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections are present and available, UHF-R may not be discovered or respond to property changes.
- In certain scenarios, the app may prompt for Access Control PIN even when the PIN is remembered in the app settings.
- With Axient Digital ADX2FD in FD-C mode, sometimes there is a delay in the display of Frequency 1 (F1) antenna LEDs in the channel details view. The performance of the device is unaffected.
- With Axient Digital ADX2FD in FD-C mode and Frequency 2 (F2) is turned OFF, sometimes the antenna LEDs flicker. The performance of the device is unaffected.
- With Axient Digital ADX2FD in FD-C mode, the Channel Quality meter in the list view may not match the hardware when the app is launched. To resolve this, select another channel or view and then return to the affected channel in the list.
- When Axient Digital and Axient transmitters go offline or are unlinked, sometimes their data may not be removed dynamically. To resolve this, select another channel or view and then return to the affected channel.
- When using the search bar to find a channel by frequency, the list of found channels may not update if there is an asynchronous change to the frequency value of any channel.
- Sometimes when navigating from the transmitter tab of the channel details view to the channel info view and then back, the tab selection doesn't match the page.
- User Guide
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 14, iOS 13, and iOS 12
- Monitoring and control support for Axient® Digital, Axient, UHF-R®, ULX-D®, QLX-D®, and PSM®1000 wireless systems. Previously instituted in-app purchases for editing functionality have been removed.
- For best results, ensure your connected devices are updated to the latest firmware using the Shure Update Utility desktop app.
- An 802.11, or 802.11ac wireless router is recommended for Wi-Fi connection.
- In order to view the SSID of your network connection type or SSID in the network status bar, you must permit the app access to your location. To do so, go to the Settings app on your iPhone or tablet, select Privacy > Location Services > Channels, and choose “While Using the App”.
- Demo Mode has been temporarily removed to be redesigned in a future app version.
- The channel details view landscape orientation has been removed.
- To operate ShurePlus Channels version 1.4.5 with other Shure products, reference the following list of minimum versions supported:
- Axient 2.1.11
- Axient Digital 1.2.83
- QLX-D 2.3.22
- UHF-R 1.171
- ULX-D 2.4.9
- PSM1000 1.7.10