Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Multi-pattern condenser offers great recording flexibility due to its compatibility with multiple polar pattern condensers. It features dual gold Mylar diaphragms for superior transient response, a subsonic filter, and preamplifier for transparency.
The KSM44A is a premium, large-diaphragm, side-address condenser microphone with multiple polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional). The refined and sophisticated design of the KSM44A features an externally biased, dual 1-inch diaphragms, extensive internal pop filtering and Prethos® Advanced Preamplifier Technology for a ground-breaking threshold minimum of self-noise. The KSM44A is the premier choice for the highest level of professional studio and stage performance.
A milestone achievement in sound reinforcement, Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology employs transparent internal circuitry architectures that enable unprecedented audio quality and performance.
- Prethos® Advanced Preamplifier Technology: Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
- Groundbreaking specifications: 4dB of self-noise and max SPL of 131 dB for a total dynamic range of 127 dB – an increase of 7 dB that defines the new standard for cleanly nuanced audio capture
- Multiple polar patterns–cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional–for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Dual 1 inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 μm, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass diaphragms provide superior frequency response
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz.
- Switchable 15 dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or counteract proximity effect
Integrated three-stage “pop” protection grille reduces plosives and other breath noise
- 1 - A44AM ShureLock® Stand Mount
- 1 - AK44C Zippered Carrying Case
- 1 - A44ASM ShureLock® Elastic Shock Mount
- 1 - RK383 Suspension Shock Mount Elastic Cord, Cristal (contains two)
- 1 - A44AVB Protective Velveteen Pouch
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
Declarations of Conformity
Large Dual-Diaphragm Microphone
Premium cardioid condenser microphone with capsule ideal for world-class vocal recording.
Dual-Voice Ribbon Microphone
Premium bi-directional microphone featuring Roswellite® ribbon technology for world-class audio and performance.
Offering pristine audio performance, the KSM353/ED features revolutionary Roswellite® ribbon technology that delivers unprecedented durability in a ribbon microphone.
Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Charcoal or Champagne)
Embossed single-diaphragm, side-address microphone for highly critical studio and live sound productions.