AM 6040 Ambient Microphone Unit for DCS 6000
Ambient microphone unit connects to an ambient microphone to pick up background sound.
- Ambient microphone unit for providing the sound of the room when there are no active microphones
- Automatic activation when all microphones are off
- Automatic deactivation when one or more microphones are on
- Use with DIS microphones
- Support for one ambient microphone unit per system
- Can be used as a back-up source for interpreters or for teleconferencing links when no microphones are switched on.
- The compact unit is typically mounted under the table, inside a floor box or in the ceiling.
- The AM 6040 loops into the DCS-LAN daisy chain.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In