The SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones feature individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance, including smooth, extended highs and accurate bass. Developed with premium materials and precision engineering, the custom-crafted design is extremely lightweight and durable. Ideal for mastering or critical listening applications.
The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Optimized for connection to external headphone amplification systems
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Individually tested and serialized
Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
|Sensitivity||96 dB SPL/mW|
|Maximum Input Power||1000 mW|
|Frequency Range||10 Hz – 30 kHz|
|Weight||0.59 lbs (268 g)|
|Cable Style||Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper|
|Cable Length||6.9 ft (2.1 m)|
|Plug||Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
HPACC2 Storage CaseHard, zippered travel case for SRH1440 and SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones.
HPAEC1840 Replacement Ear CushionsVelour cushions for SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones.
HPAQA1 Threaded 1/4" AdapterThreaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.
HPASCA2 Replacement CableReplacement dual-exit, detachable cable for SRH1440 and SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones. Made of oxygen-free copper.
from $34.99Product Reviews
Let me preface my statements here with a general note that... Read full text on Tape Op
Shure has been on fire since they entered the professional... Read full text on Music Players
Shure’s new SRH1840 headphone reveals how committed... Read full text on the Everything Audio Network blog
Shure's extensive range of earphones and closed-back full-size... Read full text on CNET
Shure ships its new SRH1440 and SRH1840 headphones with... Read full text on CE Pro
File Language Type File Size Earphone and Headphone Brochure English 2.91 mb
File Language Type File Size SRH1840 Specification Sheet English 369 kb
File Language Type File Size SRH1840 User Guide Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Shure headphone/earphone MMCX connectors
While both SRH series headphones (1440, 1840) and SE earphones do use a MMCX connector, we do ...
How to keep headphone earpads from smelling foul
1) Before the headphones are stored/put away, wipe off the earpads with a clean towel or a pap...
Thumping noise when walking and using the E3c earphones
Is there any way to avoid this annoying sound effect? * Sorry, there is not. You are hearing...
SRH840 headphones are too tight on my head
From the headphone product line manager: Place the headphones on a box, helmet, or someth...
Creaking sound from SRH headphone plastic part
Spray Silicone Lubricant is recommended. Spray a small amount into a container and create a &q...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.