SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones provide full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design. Made for mastering and critical listening, the premium padded headband with steel frame offers hours of listening comfort.
The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40 mm Neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Individually tested and serialized
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
|Frequency Range||15 Hz – 27 kHz|
|Cable Length||6.9 ft (2.1 m)|
|Plug||Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
HPACC2 Storage CaseHard, zippered travel case for SRH1440 and SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones.
HPAEC1440 Replacement Ear CushionsVelour cushions for SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones.
HPAQA1 Threaded 1/4" AdapterThreaded 1/4" gold-plated adapter for SRH240A, SRH240, SRH440, SRH550DJ, SRH750DJ, SRH840, SRH940, SRH1440, SRH1540, and SRH1840 Professional Headphones.
HPASCA2 Replacement CableReplacement dual-exit, detachable cable for SRH1440 and SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones. Made of oxygen-free copper.
File Language Type File Size Earphone and Headphone Brochure English 2.91 mb
File Language Type File Size SRH1440 Specification Sheet English 438 kb
File Language Type File Size SRH1440 User Guide Chinese-Simplified, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Understanding Earphone / Headphone Specifications
Understanding Earphone/Headphone Specifications Though one of the most common items in the...
Shure headphone/earphone MMCX connectors
While both SRH series headphones (1440, 1840) and SE earphones do use a MMCX connector, we do ...
How to keep headphone earpads from smelling foul
1) Before the headphones are stored/put away, wipe off the earpads with a clean towel or a pap...
Thumping noise when walking and using the E3c earphones
Is there any way to avoid this annoying sound effect? * Sorry, there is not. You are hearing...
SRH840 headphones are too tight on my head
From the headphone product line manager: Place the headphones on a box, helmet, or someth...
Creaking sound from SRH headphone plastic part
Spray Silicone Lubricant is recommended. Spray a small amount into a container and create a &q...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.