Rack Mount Receiver for GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Systems
The GLXD4R is a rack mount receiver delivering exceptional digital audio clarity. In combination with the GLXD Advanced Frequency Manager GLXD4R provides seamless operation with advanced RF performance. GLXD proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries offer up to 16 hours of continuous use for the GLXD transmitters.
Use GLX-D® Advanced rack mount wireless systems for improved RF performance and seamless frequency management. With detachable antennas and rack hardware included, GLXD4R receivers quickly integrate GLX-D Frequency Managers and remote antenna accessories for rock-solid multi-system installations.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Rock-solid RF Performance from patented data communication
Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries with two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Includes rack mount hardware
- 1 - PS43 Power Supply
- 1 - 90AZ8100 Rack-mounting hardware kit
- 2 - 95B13528 UA8-2.4 GHz 1/2 Wave Antenna
- 2 - UA802-RSMA 0.6 m (2 ft.) Reverse SMA Cable
Reverse SMA Cable
1.8m Reverse SMA Cable
7.6m Reverse SMA Cable
15.2m Reverse SMA Cable
30.5m Reverse SMA Cable
Reverse SMA Passive Antenna Splitter
Paintable mounting bracket with BNC connector
GLX-D Frequency Manager
Passive Directional Antenna
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy-to-use and free-to-download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.