System Configuration Software
Making onsite installation and project management simple.
This free software lets you design remotely and collaborate effectively. Design with the flexibility to pre-set room audio coverage layouts from anywhere in the world. Templates can be deployed and adjusted on the fly, making onsite installation and project management simple.
Step and repeat
Create templates based on common floor plans.
Pass it on
Room configurations can be saved and shared with colleagues.
Single hub for Dante™ routing.
- Free software download
- Networked audio routing between Shure products
- Create and reuse templates across multiple locations
- Design projects online and offline
- Compatible Products:
- MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone
- IntelliMix® P300 Audio Conferencing Processor
- MXA310 Table Array Microphone
- ANIUSB-MATRIX Audio Network Interface
Ceiling Array Microphone
The new MXA910 with IntelliMix® represents the next evolution in the Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone platform.
ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface with Matrix Mixing
The ANIUSB-MATRIX with Matrix Mixing connects up to 4 Dante channels and one analog output to a room audio / video conferencing system or a PC-based A / V conferencing application via USB connection.
Audio Conferencing Processor
Don’t let echo, noise, or distortion take over the meeting. The IntelliMix® P300 digital signal processor enhances every aspect of conference audio.
Table Array Microphone
MXA310 table microphones maximize conferencing audio quality so voices come through clean and clear on every call.
Microflex™ MXN5W-C Networked Loudspeaker
Linear Array Microphone
The linear form factor of the MXA710 with IntelliMix® allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
- Before upgrading Designer versions, it’s recommended to export project files to back them up.
- If you encounter an installer failure during upgrade, allow the uninstaller to finish, then restart installation.
- In order to push from virtual devices to online devices, or vice versa, the virtual device and online version must be on the same version. For example, new virtual devices created in Designer 4.3.0 are on version 4.3.0; those virtual devices can only be associated with online devices that are also on version 4.3.0.
- Designer 4.3 is not backwards compatible with earlier versions of Designer. The database will not be maintained upon downgrading, and Designer 4.3 files cannot be imported into earlier versions of Designer.
- Designer may not allow downgrading of some P300s due to a platform update to support future functionality and USB improvements.
- Support for new firmware versions
- Export virtual MXA910 and MXA310 as preset file
- Installer bug fixes
- Usability improvements
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- With more than 20 devices in location or 60 on the network, some actions will take longer due to increased network traffic.
- When a device is being firmware updated, it will disappear and reappear in Designer.
- When importing a Designer preset file into the MXA910 web application, attempts to immediately export that file out of the web application will fail if it is not first loaded and saved to the MXA910.
- When soloing a channel on an MXA310, all channels will show as gated on
- When one or more devices in a location are locked by Dante Domain Manager or Dante Device Lock, operations that affect Dante settings may be unreliable, such as audio routing, pushing virtual to online devices, or enabling audio encryption
- Changing channel count of virtual IMX-Room device does not reset audio settings
- When disassociating online devices from virtual devices multiple times, Optimize may not create expected routes; add new virtual devices and Optimize
- Indications that show on the bottom of the Coverage map page may persist longer than expected
- Forgetting a cross-subnet MXA910 on firmware version 4.1.41 may result in the device being rediscovered; close and re-open Designer or reboot device to see it as forgotten
- When factory resetting a device from Online Devices > Device window, then attempting to add that device to a Location that’s already open and initializing it, the Location and Device window will close; reopen to continue working
- Users with Astrill VPN installed will not be able to launch the app successfully; contact Shure support for help
- When using IntelliMix Room, Designer may show a red dot and invalid software version for that device after installation. Close and re-open Designer or reboot the machine running IntelliMix Room to fix the issue.
- Mute Sync will not work between P300 devices running version 4.2 and 4.3 firmware. Please make sure to update all P300s in a system to version 4.3
- Designer and SystemOn cannot be installed on the same machine
- Designer User Guide
- Designer 4.3.0 is compatible with the following software and firmware versions:
- MXA910 4.3.2
- MXA710 1.1.5
- MXA310 4.3.6
- IMX-Room version 2.0.2
- P300 4.3.7
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.3.11
- MXN5-C 1.1.1
- MXA-MUTE 1.1.3
- Requires 64-bit Windows 10
- Minimum system requirements have been updated; please see Designer User Guide
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room is digital signal processing (DSP) software designed to optimize the performance of Shure networked microphones with videoconferencing software.