System Configuration Software
Making onsite installation and project management simple.
This free software lets you design remotely and collaborate effectively. Design with the flexibility to pre-set room audio coverage layouts from anywhere in the world. Templates can be deployed and adjusted on the fly, making onsite installation and project management simple.
Step and repeat
Create templates based on common floor plans.
Pass it on
Room configurations can be saved and shared with colleagues.
Single hub for Dante™ routing.
- Free software download
- Networked audio routing between Shure products
- Create and reuse templates across multiple locations
- Design projects online and offline
Ceiling Array Microphone
The new MXA910 with IntelliMix® represents the next evolution in the Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone platform.
Configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products
ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface with Matrix Mixing
The ANIUSB-MATRIX with Matrix Mixing connects up to 4 Dante channels and one analog output to a room audio / video conferencing system or a PC-based A / V conferencing application via USB connection.
Audio Conferencing Processor
Don’t let echo, noise, or distortion take over the meeting. The IntelliMix® P300 digital signal processor enhances every aspect of conference audio.
Table Array Microphone
MXA310 table microphones maximize conferencing audio quality so voices come through clean and clear on every call.
Microflex™ MXN5W-C Networked Loudspeaker
Linear Array Microphone
The linear form factor of the MXA710 with IntelliMix® allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table.
Ceiling Array Microphone
Automatic Coverage™ technology requires no setup yet gives you precise control of audio capture if desired. With next-generation array architecture for enhanced directional pickup and more natural speech, the MXA920 is easy to use and quick to deploy for AV conferencing, camera tracking, voice lift, or sound reinforcement.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
- Added support for the MXA920 Ceiling Array Microphone
- IntelliMix Room remote firmware update
- IntelliMix Room Long Lease Handling
- Misconfigured devices are discoverable, but not configurable, to help identify network configuration issues
- Improved Firmware mismatch handling between virtual and live devices
- Device firmware package files are now stored in the same file location as Shure Update Utility
- User is unable to export project files after upgrading from Designer 4.5 to 4.6
- If devices in a room are missing from the network, user is unable to open the room
- No IntelliMix Room input channel meters are displayed after user mutes the Automix Out channel
- P300 PEQ filter 1 default value was set to Low cut
- In certain environments, installing Designer 4.5 would require PC Administrator rights during installation (Error 10 indication displayed)
- Requires Windows 10 (Professional or Enterprise), 64-bit edition
- This version of Designer is currently supported on PC only
- Multiple versions of Designer cannot be installed on the same computer
- Designer and SystemOn cannot be installed on the same computer
- Designer versions 3.0 and 3.1 must be upgraded to 3.2 first, before upgrading to this version of Designer. Download Designer 3.2 here.
- If you encounter an Installer failure during upgrade, allow the uninstaller process to finish, then restart installation
- Export project files before upgrading Designer
- Certain endpoint protection software may block the application, if you encounter this anomaly, whitelist the Designer installer or application
- Dragging the PEQ filter curve rapidly for a long time will produce a delayed user response when using certain devices (MXA310, MXA910, MXA710, MXN5-C)
- Workaround: Slow down drag and drop processes or manually key-in PEQ filter values
- On the Coverage page when a device is selected and the property panel is visible, "Valid range" dialog numbers change when user clicks the +/- buttons on device height
- When adjusting the device height on the Coverage Map, the Talker Height value may momentarily display a 0.01 meter change before settling.
- User Guide
- To update firmware, please download Shure Update Utility
- Project files and database are not backward compatible with versions prior to 4.5
- Templates saved in earlier versions of Designer are moved to a project named ‘Templates’ beginning in version 4.5.0
- This version of Designer is compatible with the following recommended software and firmware versions:
- IntelliMix Room 3.3.0
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.7.16
- MXA310 4.7.8
- MXA710 1.5.13
- MXA910 4.7.13
- MXA920 1.1.161
- MXA-MUTE 1.5.15
- MXN5-C 1.5.12
- P300 4.7.11
Find An Answer
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room is digital signal processing (DSP) software designed to optimize the performance of Shure networked microphones with videoconferencing software.