System Configuration Software
Making onsite installation and project management simple.
This free software lets you design remotely and collaborate effectively. Design with the flexibility to pre-set room audio coverage layouts from anywhere in the world. Templates can be deployed and adjusted on the fly, making onsite installation and project management simple.
Step and repeat
Create templates based on common floor plans.
Pass it on
Room configurations can be saved and shared with colleagues.
Single hub for Dante™ routing.
- Free software download
- Networked audio routing between Shure products
- Create and reuse templates across multiple locations
- Design projects online and offline
Ceiling Array Microphone
The new MXA910 with IntelliMix® represents the next evolution in the Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone platform.
Configurable PoE-powered mute button accessory designed for Shure networked audio products
ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface with Matrix Mixing
The ANIUSB-MATRIX with Matrix Mixing connects up to 4 Dante channels and one analog output to a room audio / video conferencing system or a PC-based A / V conferencing application via USB connection.
Audio Conferencing Processor
Don’t let echo, noise, or distortion take over the meeting. The IntelliMix® P300 digital signal processor enhances every aspect of conference audio.
Table Array Microphone
MXA310 table microphones maximize conferencing audio quality so voices come through clean and clear on every call.
Microflex™ MXN5W-C Networked Loudspeaker
Linear Array Microphone
The linear form factor of the MXA710 with IntelliMix® allows for placement virtually anywhere in a meeting space, including on a wall, around a display, ceiling, or into a conference room table.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
- Support for IntelliMix Room® Denoiser
- Added control to enable or disable Network Services for:
- HTTP: Allows access to the device’s browser-based application
- Command Strings: Allows third-party control systems to monitor and control the device
- mDNS: Allows the device to be discovered by the Shure Web Device Discovery application
- By disabling Network Services for certain features, you can protect ports that may be a security concern.
- Device discovery time for large systems
- Responsiveness with a higher number of channels
- Page load time
- When a device is being firmware updated, it will disappear and reappear in Designer
- When enabling or disabling encryption or changing the Dante name on the IMX-Room, the device will go offline for a few seconds without warning
- Designer 4.5 requires Windows 10 (Professional or Enterprise), 64-bit edition
- Designer 4.5 is currently supported on PC only
- Multiple versions of Designer cannot be installed on the same computer
- Designer and SystemOn cannot be installed on the same computer
- Designer versions 3.0 and 3.1 must be upgraded to 3.2 first, before upgrading to 4.5. Download Designer 3.2 here.
- If you encounter an Installer failure during upgrade, allow the uninstaller process to finish, then restart installation
- Certain endpoint protection software may block the application, if you encounter this anomaly, whitelist the Designer installer or application
- When disassociating online devices from Virtual devices multiple times, Optimize may not create expected logical routes
- Workaround: add new virtual devices and Optimize
- Selecting “forget device” on a cross-subnet MXA910 on firmware version 4.1.41 may result in the device being rediscovered
- Workaround: Close and re-open Designer or reboot device to see it as forgotten
- Mute Sync will not work between devices running version 4.2 and 4.3 Firmware
- Workaround: Ensure to update all P300 in the system to Designer 4.3
- In a network with more than 20 devices in a room or 60 on the network, some actions will take longer due to increased network traffic
- When importing a Designer preset file into the MXA910 web application, attempts to immediately export that file out of the web application will fail if it is not first loaded and saved to the MXA910.
- When soloing a channel on MXA310, all channels will show as “gated on”
- When one or more devices in a location are locked by Dante Domain Manager or Dante Device Lock, operations that affect Dante settings may be unreliable, such as audio routing, pushing virtual to online devices, or enabling audio encryption
- Changing channel count of Virtual IMX-Room device does not reset audio settings
- Workaround: Contact Support Center for assistance in the event occurrence
- User Guide
- Designer 4.5.0 is compatible with the following software and firmware versions:
- IntelliMix Room 3.1.0
- ANIUSB-MATRIX 4.5.23
- MXA910 4.5.8
- MXA710 1.3.9
- MXA310 4.5.8
- MXA-MUTE 1.3.28
- MXN5-C 1.3.8
- P300 4.5.13
- Project files and database are not backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Templates saved in earlier versions of Designer are moved to a project named ‘Templates’ in version 4.5.0
Audio Processing Software
IntelliMix® Room is digital signal processing (DSP) software designed to optimize the performance of Shure networked microphones with videoconferencing software.