Earset microphone offers excellent rejection of surrounding noise and high quality voice pickup. It features a rugged boom microphone, exclusive snap-on cables, high resistance to sweat and moisture, and color options to match skin tones.
The WCE6 Earset microphone is ideally suited to singing and spoken word applications for professional performers and presenters in settings such as the theatre, houses of worship and TV studios. The rugged, bendable boom arm assures custom fit and the snap-on cable makes your WCE6 compatible with all Shure wireless microphone systems.
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable microphone of its kind
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and broadcast settings
- Almost invisible against many skin tones
- Rugged, bendable boom assures a custom fit for every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled microphone allows total freedom of movement
- Exclusive snap-on cables in 1mm or 2mm diameter for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In