Virtually invisible design similar to E6, but with a much shorter boom.
The E2 Earset Microphone redefines pure sound in a virtually invisible package that is easier to use than even a lavalier or podium microphone.
The design is similar to the E6 Earset Microphone, but with a much shorter boom. The hypercardioid polar pattern provides superior isolation.
Please note that the Countryman E6, B6, E6i, B2D, and E2 microphones and Type 85 Direct Box are distributed by Shure, but are manufactured, warranteed, and serviced exclusively by Countryman Associates.
- Short, low-profile boom minimizes visibility without sacrificing sound quality
- Subminiature connector features a flexible overmold highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Compatible with Countryman EARCLIP two-ear support for active users
- High-quality voice pickup
- Improved signal-to-noise compared with a lavalier microphone
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Supplied with cable, carrying case, black and white cable clips, windscreen, and protective cap
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In