Wireless Workbench® 6
RF can be both your sound system’s best friend and worst enemy. But there’s a software solution to keep the signal on your side, in any environment. Command your entire system with Wireless Workbench® 6.
Wireless Workbench 6 lets you remotely monitor and manage Shure wireless systems without interrupting the production. Rich user interface. Robust features. Manage and monitor wireless system performance over your network. The Timeline feature even lets you track RF data and review its efficiency in post-production. From pre-show planning through to post-performance analysis, Wireless Workbench 6 delivers perfect performance peace of mind.
Users can save parameter settings and quickly apply them for simpler device handling.
RF is rarely consistent. Extended equipment profiles give you more flexibility to classify and manage scan peaks, and customise as you go.
Subnets allow you to remotely connect more devices, and access control ensures only the right users can operate on your network.
- Free download
- Integrated updating through Shure Update Utility
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, and Mac OS X El Capitan, Sierra and High Sierra
- Use with your laptop for on-the-go flexibility
Version 6.15.3 | View All Updates
2-Bay Networked Charging Station
Compact networked two-bay docking station charges ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters and can be rack-mounted or wall-mounted with optional URT3 rack tray.
ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital quad wireless receiver offers an intelligent four-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver combines professional features with streamlined set-up and operation.
ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum-efficient, RF-intelligent option for use in any size of professional sound reinforcement application.
ULXD4D Dual-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital dual wireless receiver offers an intelligent dual-channel option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application.
P10T Wireless Transmitter
Shure’s P10T Full-Rack, Dual-Channel Wireless Transmitter combines state-of-the-art technology with touring-grade features for professional monitoring applications of any size with no room for error.
Shure Battery Rack Charger
Accommodates up to 8 Shure rechargeable bodypack and handheld transmitter batteries in a single rack space.
Diversity ShowLink® Access Point
The AD610 provides a wireless ShowLink® connection between all linked transmitters and receivers.
AD4D Two-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
AD4Q Four-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
Wireless Boundary Microphone Transmitter
Wireless Boundary Transmitter compatible with ULX-D or QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
ULXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
Up to 12 hours of use with rechargeable battery. 330 ft (100 m) operating range. TA4M and LEMO3 versions available.
Axient® Digital Dual-Channel Portable Wireless Receiver
Superior Axient Digital RF performance, spectral efficiency, and transparent audio quality in a portable, slot-in design. Axient Digital. Now portable.
Wireless Microphone System
The Shure SLX-D Digital Wireless Microphone System delivers premium digital audio and network control that easily scales to match your production needs.
Digital Wireless Receiver
The SLXD4 Receiver is the choice for confident presentation and performance - from lecture halls to live entertainment.
Axient® Digital Spectrum Manager
Next-generation digital spectrum manager with real-time scanning and monitoring combined with advanced frequency coordination.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.Service & Repair
Submit a ticket directly to Shure Customer Service staff, or reach out via phone or email.Contact Us
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
Software & Demos
- Improved Shure hardware support
- Wireless Workbench may crash when importing scan files from an AXT600 when a device or channel name has special characters in it such as “/”.
- Workaround: remove special characters from the device or channel name.
- Snap Cursor does not presently work for Live Scans on ShowLink Plots.
- Certain AD600 property panel items are not presently translated into languages other than English.
- Wireless Workbench is limiting a continuous scan to 8 hours.
- Battery type may not persist between power cycles for SLX-D transmitters on firmware version 1.0.13. To resolve, you must set the battery type on the transmitter again.
- ULX-D receivers running firmware version 2.0.28 or earlier may trigger a Settings Conflict when rediscovered after updating their firmware to version 2.1 or later. There is no issue with the device—there was simply a new property added in version 2.1. To dismiss the alert, resolve the Settings Conflict by selecting the properties you wish to keep.
- The Timeline System Event “Active Transmitter Online” for ULXD6/8 transmitters does not always include Transmitter Device ID in the event description.
- SLX and ULX frequencies in Master List mode cannot be manually entered in the Coordination Workspace. They can, however, be coordinated and analyzed.
- While working in the RF Coordination or Frequency Plot, the scan data peaks change depending on horizontal zoom level.
- In certain scenarios, the Frequency List dialog is empty and the CFL is not imported from AXT600.
- While Timeline is running, markers will not display when changing FD-Override from current state to a new state.
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 10, Intel Only
- Windows 11, Intel Only
- macOS 11 (Big Sur), Intel and Apple Silicon
- macOS 12 (Monterey), Intel and Apple Silicon
- macOS 13 (Ventura), Intel and Apple Silicon
- Note: WWB 6.15.2 was the last release to support macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Opening show files created with older versions of Wireless Workbench may result in the Settings Conflicts dialog opening once the file has loaded. This is due to newly supported hardware parameters that may have been introduced with updated firmware versions. To maintain all settings from the show file, select "Keep all settings from: Wireless Workbench."
- Alerts logged when devices first come online may list device parameters and their values as they are being discovered even though the parameter values themselves have not changed.
- The ability to request replacement frequency band labels through the Frequency Band Conversion Tool and Report has been discontinued. The band conversion function is still available for use in WWB6. For more information, please refer to the WWB Help System in the application, or contact Shure Applications Engineering.
- To operate this version of Wireless Workbench with other Shure products, reference the following list of recommended versions:
- Axient Digital 1.4.7
- AD600 1.0.39
- Axient 2.1.41
- PSM1000 1.7.10
- QLX-D 2.6.2
- SLX-D 1.1.2
- UHF-R 1.171
- ULX-D 2.7.3
- SBC220/240 Two-bay Chargers 1.4.7
- SBC250/450/850 Networked Charging Stations 2.7.3
- SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger 1.1.6
- Shure Update Utility 2.8.0
- ShurePlus Channels iOS 1.6.0
- ShurePlus Channels Android 1.6.0
Find An Answer
Channels Mobile App for iOS and Android
ShurePlus Channels enables remote, real-time precision monitoring and control of Shure wireless systems.
Televisió de Catalunya TV3, Spain
For the engineering department of "Televisió de Catalunya TV3", the making of the second series of the choral TV contest "Oh Happy Day!" posed a big challenge, which they met by using Shure wireless systems.
ULX-D & QLX-D At The Thalia Theatre, Hamburg
Since 2015, Shure ULX-D and QLX-digital wireless microphone systems have provided the sound department of the Thalia Theatre, Hamburg, with all of the wireless channels they need for the Thalia’s many performances and events.
Shure delivers flawless audio for “jagged little pill” musical
The American Repertory Theater at Harvard University (A.R.T.) and renowned sound designer Jonathan Deans selected the Shure Axient® Digital wireless microphone system and ADX series transmitters to provide clear and precise audio support for the world premiere of the rock musical, “Jagged Little Pill.”