SW6000 Conference Management Software
SW6000 Conference Management Software provides configuration, control, management, and customization of conferences and meetings. Includes extensive voting control, full language support, and agenda configuration with linked documents and web links.
MXC with SW6000 software scales to meet the needs of city councils that meet once a month, organizations that hold offsite meetings, and legislatures with intricate meeting protocols. SW6000 provides end to end capabilities that fit your requirements.
Everything at your fingertips
The chairman or administrator can control and monitor all aspects of the meeting from one interface.
Join the conversation
Intuitive, programming-free LED mute sync functionality with leading third party software codecs including Zoom and Microsoft Skype for Business.
Offering a robust package to control meetings, operators can configure connections between rooms to external audio recording or streaming equipment and video displays.
Match YOUR meeting style
Personalized software to meet your unique requirements accommodating your organizations laws, protocols or traditions.
- Meeting Administration: Create meetings with multi-level agendas, set meeting modes / options, and create or select from a range of reports on meeting details.
- Speaker Management: Control conference microphones, speaking order, speech time, and name handling.
- Participant Identification: Create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles / permissions, login procedures (PIN code or NFC card, etc.), messaging functions, and multi-language support requirements.
- Voting & Polling: Select from a full range of parliamentary voting options, including 2 / 3 / or 5 button, secret mode, attendance check, quorum, etc.
- Information Display: Configure external video screens (inside or outside meeting room) that show agenda, speak / request list, vote results, messages, or other meeting information.
- Controls and Interfaces: Set up interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import / export of agenda and participant information, as well as configuration of components
The famous City Hall of Gdansk needed a system to improve the quality of the city council's public sessions.
Straubing-Bogen District Council (known in German as the Landratsamt) needed a new conferencing system for its main debating chamber, one that matched the latest technical requirements and standards.
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
- This software version is used for new SW6000 installations or to update all previous SW6000 installed versions using DIS-CCU Central Unit (CU 6005, CU 6010, CU 6011. CU 6105, CU 6110 and CU 5905 are not supported)
- This version is compatible with SW6000 Software License file v1.7 only
- No new SW6000 license is needed if updating from SW6000 v6.0.xxx or later versions
- A new SW6000 license is needed if updating from SW6000 v5.8.xxx or previous versions
- ‘Chairman’ changed to ‘Chairperson’
- Participants created using CAA during a meeting (Login using code card) cannot log into the meeting.
- All applications – About windows – the HTML page for 3rd-party licenses has some broken links.
- If a participant is logged into a meeting using a secondary language (not the meeting default), the participant will see entries in the speak list using ‘show name’ as defined for the system language.
- Number of speeches for a speaking delegate will be set to 0 if delegate is speaking while an agenda subject is active, and subject is set as not active. Number of speeches count remain 0 if a new subject is set active.
- Using microphone control, a participant speaking at their own microphone can be moved to podium – if another participant is also speaking, both participants will have speech time reset – only the participant moved to podium should have speech time reset.
- Using Microphones Control [Next on] button to put a microphone from the request list into speak, the button changes to [Mic off] – it should remain [Next on], as no microphone is selected.
- Users that are set as inactive in the database do not appear in the Participant list if they log into a meeting.
- MXC640 speak list etc. can show different ‘Seat no.’ information from what’s defined in the SW6000 suite and displayed in CUA.
- Meeting role agenda options field ‘Description’ cannot be selected if ‘Title and short description’ has not been checked.
- In the meetings screen, if a user selects a meeting and uses Up/Down keyboard keys (↑ ↓) to change meeting selection, these keys may stop working until meeting is reselected using the mouse.
- Selecting “Program ‘User ID / Login code’ on card” displays the window – but the window title is “ID cards”.
- Deleting a Namesign template in a multi-language system where the template does not have a name in all languages can cause an exception.
- Deleting all meetings, creating new meetings and then deleting them can cause an exception.
- Deleting existing meetings and adding a new meeting can cause an exception (addition fails).
- Editing a meeting where only Meeting ID is changed, it’s not possible to update data in the database.
- An MXC640/DC69 unit seat set up in a ‘Prepared participant seat table’ meeting without a delegate assigned displays seat information as defined in the CCU component GUI – this should be seat number.
- Microphone unit speak priority may persist as having no speaking rights if the CUI application is shut down while in an active meeting where a microphone has had speaking rights removed due to ‘One speech per subject’ functionality.
- To operate MXC devices with SW6000 version 9.3.0, see the following list of minimum software and firmware versions:
- MXC firmware release 9.2.0 or later