Cardioid Large Diaphragm Side-Address Condenser Microphone
Large-diaphragm cardioid side-address condenser microphone designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic, recording applications and live performance. Features include, a high-pass filter, and a switchable attenuator for SPL versatility.
The PGA27 is a professional quality large diaphragm condenser microphone with an updated design featuring a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a high-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
• Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
• Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
• Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
• High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
• -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
• Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimization of transient noise
• Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
• Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- 1 - Shock mount
- 1 - Carrying case
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Side Address Condenser Microphone for USB Plug&Play
Side-address cardioid condenser microphone connects with a computer for natural reproduction in instrument and vocal recording applications.
Professional Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Cardioid large diaphragm condenser microphone delivers exceptional stage and studio performance applications.