MXWANI8 Audio Network Interface
The MXWANI is a 8-channel Audio Network Interface compatible with Microflex Wireless microphone systems that enables easy out-of-the-box system setup with no additional networking hardware required. With per channel analogue outputs and a versatile 4-port gigabit switch, it is the central point for connecting and distributing Microflex Wireless systems to conference room AV networks. Front panel controls offer quick adjustments locally, or adjust system settings remotely from a networked PC or Mac through the Microflex Wireless Control Software.
- Analogue connections: 4 or 8 block connector channel outputs, with 1 or 2 block connector inputs (model dependent)
- Four port gigabit switch: Optimised port configurations for connection to the Access Point Transceiver and Networked Charging Stations, third party control systems, and corporate networks
- Ethernet connectivity: Send audio and control signals over long cable runs of up to 300 feet or anywhere over a corporate network
- Power over Ethernet: Port 1 of the rear panel switch supplies power over Ethernet to the Access Point Transceiver for simplified installation
- Corporate uplink mode: Link to the corporate network for remote control of system settings while keeping audio off the network for security and to reduce bandwidth
- Front panel controls: Mute or solo channels and set input/output levels easily from the front panel
- PC/Mac software control: Access the Microflex Wireless Control Software from a networked computer for input/output levels and port configuration
- Dante™ networking: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Ethernet to any other Dante-equipped device
- Headphone output: Solo audio signal on any channel
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
Software & Firmware
A modern audio network can’t do its job with outdated software (and the time you spend searching for each latest version is time lost). Easy to use and free to download, the Shure Update Utility helps you update compatible Shure products while managing all of your device firmware. Giving you one less thing to worry about.
Shure Web Device Discovery displays all Shure devices featuring embedded web servers on the same network as the computer. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and compatibility with various Shure systems.
Find An Answer
Founded in 1906 in Lille, the EDHEC Business School is one of Europe’s top 15 business schools. World renowned in finance, the school distinguishes itself with 2 innovation centres and more than 180 world-class professors and researchers.
Vives University College, in Flanders, Belgium, employs more than 1200 staff and has more than 13,000 students situated across five campuses in West Flanders: in Bruges, Courtray, Ostend, Roulers and Thourout.
IHB Systems prescribes Shure Microflex Wireless microphone network for Doctors of BC headquarters in Vancouver
The conferencing area at Doctors of BC headquarters in Vancouver is a very large room that can be split into three separate meeting rooms. Deploying microphones for the ever-changing room configurations was a daily challenge, often compromising sound quality during audio teleconferences. Doctors of BC engaged IHB Systems, a Vancouver area AV design/build specialist, to create an audio system to solve these issues.