BM 6620 Boundary microphone for DCS 6000
Boundary Microphone offers omnidirectional pickup, RF resistance, and isolators for mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration.
The boundary microphone is suitable for applications where the microphone has to be more discreet.
The BM 6620 is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing.
The BM 6620 is available for retroﬁt in the standard ﬂush mounted units FC 602xF and FD 612xF by replacing the XLR socket with the boundary microphone. The molex mini connector ﬁts the microphone connector to the PCB. It can also be ordered (customised) for other FC/FD and FC/FD 6xxxF units and delivered mounted in the units.
Works with the DCS 6000 System only.
- Omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone with 360º pickup angle
- Low-proﬁle microphone capsule
- High-quality sound reinforcement
- RF Resistant
- Isolators for providing mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Standard ﬁtting for FC 602xF and FD 612xF