AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager
Defining a new class of RF management tools, the AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis and compatible frequency coordination—all in a single rack unit.
- Wideband scanning
- Scans the global UHF spectrum (470-952) MHz in less than 1 minute.
- Scan data is directly matched to Axient receiver parameters and performance; the scan results are stored for later analysis.
- On board frequency calculator generates compatible frequencies for all networked Shure wireless devices.
- Frequency lists can be exported to the Spectrum Manager from Wireless Workbench 6
- Networked hardware programming simplifies and streamlines setup of multi-channel Axient and UHF-R systems.
- Advanced user controls
- Adjustable threshold excludes frequencies above a selected noise level.
- Known TV channels or frequency ranges to avoid can be input quickly and easily.
- Viewable and editable frequency list.
- Analysis of a modified frequency list to verify compatibility.
- Backup frequency monitoring continuously evaluates backup frequencies in real time.
- Backup frequency ranking evaluates the quality of backup frequencies and determines which are most viable for use.
- Frequency list management maintains knowledge of all devices on the network.
- On-demand frequency server delivers a clean, compatible frequency when a change is required.
- Spectrum display provides a front-panel spectrum plot with Cursor, Zoom and Peak Find.
- Backup frequency display quantifies backup frequencies ready for use by Axient channels.
- “Listen” feature demodulates FM signals for headphone monitoring and displays real-time signal strength.
- RF signal cascade connects up to 5 receivers using 1 RF signal source.
- 2 Ethernet ports allow convenient computer and ShowLink™ Access Point connection.
- IEC in/out power ports enable daisy-chaining of AC power.