Audio output unit for MXC conference systems
Audio output unit outputs 4 floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording, and web-streaming devices. Features include compatibility with DCS 6000 Systems.
The AO 6004 Audio Output Unit outputs four floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording and/or web-streaming devices. By default the channels 0-3 are selected but the audio properties and channels can be changed by the SW 6000 on a PC.
The units can be easily daisy-chained in the DCS-LAN with shielded F/UTP or U/FTP Cat-5e cables (sold separately). The AO 6004 can be free-standing and works with DCS 6000 Systems.
- Audio output unit with 4 analogue transformer balanced outputs
- Digital to analogue audio converter
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) cabling
- Support for independent routing of up to 4 decoded outputs selected from 34 digital audio channels (31 interpretation channels + floor channel in three qualities)
- Reconfiguration with the SW 6000 Conference Management Software
- Preconfigured settings
- Output A - channel 0
- Output B - channel 1
- Output C - channel 2
- Output D - channel 3
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In