Electrostatic Earphone System
Electrostatic earphone system consists of single-driver, electrostatic earphones matched to a digital-to-analogue-converter with EQ control. Features audio playback settings and electrostatic technology, the most precise transient response available.
What are the benefits of the electrostatic earphone technology?
The KSE1500 is based on state-of-the-art electrostatic technology. Each single MicroDriver Sound Isolating electrostatic earphone features a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm, surrounded by an electrostatic field generated by back plates that manage charge oscillation. This technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available resulting in unmatched audio clarity and detail.
Which sources can be used?
KSE1500 is capable of processing digital audio via micro-USB as well as analogue audio via direct line in. It can also bypass entirely for a pure analogue signal without conversion. The featured USB digital-to-analogue-converter (DAC) converts analogue or digital audio from portable sources and computers.
The Product with this logo has been designed to maximize the sound performance of High-Resolution Audio.
- Four customizable settings to manage audio playback preferences
- D4-band parametric EQ features five preset settings
- Streamlined controls for quick and simple, user-friendly navigation throughout the amplifier settings
- The first application of electrostatic technology for Sound Isolating Earphones featuring a single MicroDriver design
- Extremely high correlation to the source audio provides unmatched audio clarity and detail; electrostatic technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available
- Integrated USB-rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Lightweight, ergonomic earphone shape minimizes ear fatigue while comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Custom-designed earphone cable specifically isolates each conductor
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables
- Enhanced Audio Control provides additional user-friendly options to maximize audio playback fidelity
- Selectable digital or analogue input signal processing; digital audio input via USB; analogue signal path via standard 3.5mm (1/8") "Line In" input/switch
- Bit depth for digital audio input signal processing: 16-bit or 24-bit. 24-bit/96kHz conforms to the High-Resolution Audio standards verified by the Japan Audio Society
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined black aluminum housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
- 1 - USB wall charger
- 1 - Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
- 1 - Micro-B OTG Cable
- 1 - 1/8" (3.5mm) cable: 6" (15.2 cm)
- 1 - 1/8" (3.5mm) cable: 36" (92 cm)
- 1 - ¼" (6.3mm) adapter
- 1 - leather carrying case
- 1 - carrying case
- 1 - airline adapter
- 1 - attenuator
- 1 - cable clip
- 2 - security bands
- 1 - microfiber cleaning cloth
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In
User Guide & Specs
Software & Firmware
Shure Update Utility streamlines the process of updating the firmware and software of compatible Shure products. Features include Windows and Apple operating system support and the ability to update hardware for various Shure products and systems.
Portable Listening Amplifier for headphones and earphones
Portable listening amplifier offers enhanced audio control with DAC conversion for use in-line between digital audio sources and headphones or earphones.
Sound Isolating™ Earphones
The SE846 is enlightened listening at its finest, with state-of-the-art, unparalleled audio via four custom-engineered drivers.
Electrostatic Earphone System
Premium Sound Isolating™ electrostatic earphone system for use with portable media players