Junction box provides 4 tap-outs from the daisy chain while providing a loop-through, while using the DDS 5900 or DCS 6000 Systems.
- Redundancy and Reliability: Each tap-out port in the junction box is isolated from the rest of the system, thus improving system redundancy and reliability.
- The maximum cable length from each junction box port is 10 m (32.8 ft.). Each tap-out port can handle one delegate unit, one interpreter unit or four channel selectors.
- Junction boxes for splitting the DCS-LAN into tap-out connections
- 4 independent DCS-LAN tap-out ports
- Redundancy enhancement in terms of potential network damage on a tap-out port
Shure Tech Portal
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.Sign In